Insignia 58" 4K UHD HDR LCD Smart TV (NS-58F301CA22) - Fire TV Edition - 2021 - Only At Best Buy
- 58" direct-lit LCD screen with a 4K Ultra HD display renders every image in lifelike colour and clarity
- 8ms response time and 60Hz refresh rate deliver smooth, seamless motion without blur
- HDR technology and a 4000:1 contrast ratio ensures an incredibly realistic picture
- FireTV operating system provides access to thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills so you can instantly connect with favourites like Netflix, Hulu, and more
- 10-watt bottom speaker and DTS studio sound deliver immersive, cinematic audio
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity, along with Bluetooth 4.2 offer multiple ways to connect to your home network or devices
- USB port, three HDMI 2.1 ports, an A/V composite input, a coaxial cable input, an optical digital audio output, and a headphone jack make it simple to pair the TV with consoles, media players, and other accessories
- Includes power cable, bag, remote control, and battery
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great product for price point- November 18, 2021
I was looking online for a new 50-55” TV, I came across this 58” model at a price better than any of the 50-55” that I was considering. It’s got the latest Amazon Fire operating system, really easy to add apps, such as prime video, Netflix, etc, the built in wifi works really well, I now miffed that I’m paying for cable TV channels for next 18 months I took the 2 yr Geek Squad add on, $99 basically means no worries for at least two yearsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great buy- November 24, 2021
Just got this Last week and the colour and picture are great and price on this is awesome you can’t go wrong on a 4 K tv if you don’t want to break the bank this tv will do just fineYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report