Insignia 65" 4K UHD HDR LCD Smart TV (NS-65DF710CA21) - Fire TV Edition - 2020 - Only at Best Buy
- 65" screen size provides an immersive, cinema-like viewing experience in the comfort of your home
- 4K Ultra HD resolution produces incredible picture quality with crisp details and bright colours
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology improves brightness and colour accuracy for lifelike images
- 60Hz refresh rate minimises motion blur to offer smooth visuals
- Direct-lit backlight technology ensures energy-efficient performance
- Fire TV operating system allows you to enjoy thousands of TV shows, streaming content, and apps, so you'll never run out of options
- Smart TV allows easy access to various online streaming services such as Prime Video, Netflix, and more (subscriptions may be required)
- DTS Studio Sound audio enhancement improves your audio experience
- Built-in Alexa Voice Remote allows you to use simple voice commands to control your TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 927 reviewers who responded, 854 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not A Quality TV- July 14, 2021
Bulky tv and feet. Picture was difficult to adjust to make it sharp and clear and I couldn't get the color right. The picture would blur off and on. Sound was good and you could add bass. Settings and apps were fairly easy to navigate and I liked the simple, easy to understand format of the main screen. The remote has a small, sleek look to it with a microphone...no backlight though, making it hard to see buttons at night. I returned tv, paid the difference and bought a Samsung Crystal. Super happy with it because of slim design and amazing picture. Best Buy was awesome, from their great customer service to making the exchange extremely easy.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Worst TV ever- September 29, 2021
The worse TV I've ever bought! I've had it for about a year now and had continuous issues with it. Mainly with the remote. It works fine for a bit and suddenly does not respond to the remote or just goes completely wild. I spoke a few time to the 'geek squad' who basically tells me to call Insignia. Called Insignia and they sent me another cheap remote and after about two months, same issue. Works fine for a little bit and boom.. I always have to reset it but now that does not even work!! It's so frustrating! This is the first TV I've had that gives so much problems.. Does not recommend and will never buy another insignia TVNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Picture quality mostly OK, but occasionally poor- January 23, 2021
Good: Fire TV interface was really nice. I was skeptical since I am used to Roku. Setup, connections, mounting was fine. I really liked the TV except... Bad: Picture quality was mediocre, at best. 4K content looked OK, HD (1080p) content from blu-ray was fair except for dark scenes. The attached pic really looked that bad (it was not the camera). Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets after the cave-in (around the 2:00-2:05). The TV really choked on processing the suspended dust. As a comparison, my Vizio V-series TV worked just fine. Maybe I just got a bad TV, but I will never know since I returned it and purchased a different brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Line going through picture- January 15, 2021
I picked this tv up on 12/24 for a Christmas gift to my parents, my brother and I set it up on Christmas and everything seem to be fine. A couple days later my mother called and said it's something wrong with this tv, she said it a line that rolls through the picture from top to bottom every now and then. When I went by there I looked at it and sure enough I seen what see was saying, it did it while watching tv on cable and while streaming. She said the tv had turned off on her one day while she was watching it. I had made plans with my brother to meet and take it down and return it. Wasn't able to get another one so I'm unable to say if it's and on going problem.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great TV at a Great Price!!- July 29, 2021
Just a good quality, inexpensive television that does exactly what I was hoping it would do. From March Madness TV deals available at the time, to a birthday present being a Best Buy credit card holder as well as some built up points earned from purchases, I got this TV for a little over $300 which is nothing short of a steal for the size & quality of the unit. I have this in my basement & really only use it when all the other tv's are in use around the house. I caught the Stanley Cup playoffs recently & really was smiling about the size. Heck it was almost like being in the arena!! Thanks Best Buy for a great tv!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.