Insignia 65" 4K UHD HDR LCD Smart TV (NS-65DF710CA21) - Fire TV Edition - 2020 - Only at Best Buy
- 65" screen size provides an immersive, cinema-like viewing experience in the comfort of your home
- 4K Ultra HD resolution produces incredible picture quality with crisp details and bright colours
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology improves brightness and colour accuracy for lifelike images
- 60Hz refresh rate minimises motion blur to offer smooth visuals
- Direct-lit backlight technology ensures energy-efficient performance
- Fire TV operating system allows you to enjoy thousands of TV shows, streaming content, and apps, so you'll never run out of options
- Smart TV allows easy access to various online streaming services such as Prime Video, Netflix, and more (subscriptions may be required)
- DTS Studio Sound audio enhancement improves your audio experience
- Built-in Alexa Voice Remote allows you to use simple voice commands to control your TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1151 reviewers who responded, 1060 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best TV for this price range.- July 24, 2021
Easy setup. Color reproduction is incredible. Picture quality is superb. Sound quality is excellent. Best TV for this price range.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- my favorite tv- March 26, 2021
The product insignia is an good tv it shows the picture real goodYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TV- March 1, 2021
I love the quality. It feels so nice knowing I can come home to a relaxing night, watch movies on my big screen, chill with a glass of wine, and see clearly. I absolutely love love it. One of the best features in my home and know that I know how well Insignia is as a brand I’m definitely going for their products more often, oh and did I mention the warranty. I think it’s the perfect insurance. Score, Score, 100% Score!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TV- January 15, 2022
First time purchasing insignia brand tv & I have to say I absolutely love it. The picture quality is really nice & i really like the fire stick definitely a good feature!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Picture quality mostly OK, but occasionally poor- January 23, 2021
Good: Fire TV interface was really nice. I was skeptical since I am used to Roku. Setup, connections, mounting was fine. I really liked the TV except... Bad: Picture quality was mediocre, at best. 4K content looked OK, HD (1080p) content from blu-ray was fair except for dark scenes. The attached pic really looked that bad (it was not the camera). Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets after the cave-in (around the 2:00-2:05). The TV really choked on processing the suspended dust. As a comparison, my Vizio V-series TV worked just fine. Maybe I just got a bad TV, but I will never know since I returned it and purchased a different brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.