Insignia 65" 4K UHD HDR LCD Smart TV (NS-65DF710CA21) - Fire TV Edition - 2020 - Only at Best Buy
- 65" screen size provides an immersive, cinema-like viewing experience in the comfort of your home
- 4K Ultra HD resolution produces incredible picture quality with crisp details and bright colours
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology improves brightness and colour accuracy for lifelike images
- 60Hz refresh rate minimises motion blur to offer smooth visuals
- Direct-lit backlight technology ensures energy-efficient performance
- Fire TV operating system allows you to enjoy thousands of TV shows, streaming content, and apps, so you'll never run out of options
- Smart TV allows easy access to various online streaming services such as Prime Video, Netflix, and more (subscriptions may be required)
- DTS Studio Sound audio enhancement improves your audio experience
- Built-in Alexa Voice Remote allows you to use simple voice commands to control your TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 930 reviewers who responded, 857 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best TV for this price range.- July 24, 2021
Easy setup. Color reproduction is incredible. Picture quality is superb. Sound quality is excellent. Best TV for this price range.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- my favorite tv- March 26, 2021
The product insignia is an good tv it shows the picture real goodYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TV- March 1, 2021
I love the quality. It feels so nice knowing I can come home to a relaxing night, watch movies on my big screen, chill with a glass of wine, and see clearly. I absolutely love love it. One of the best features in my home and know that I know how well Insignia is as a brand I’m definitely going for their products more often, oh and did I mention the warranty. I think it’s the perfect insurance. Score, Score, 100% Score!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Picture quality mostly OK, but occasionally poor- January 23, 2021
Good: Fire TV interface was really nice. I was skeptical since I am used to Roku. Setup, connections, mounting was fine. I really liked the TV except... Bad: Picture quality was mediocre, at best. 4K content looked OK, HD (1080p) content from blu-ray was fair except for dark scenes. The attached pic really looked that bad (it was not the camera). Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets after the cave-in (around the 2:00-2:05). The TV really choked on processing the suspended dust. As a comparison, my Vizio V-series TV worked just fine. Maybe I just got a bad TV, but I will never know since I returned it and purchased a different brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great entry lvl 4K TV.- December 26, 2020
Got this on sale on black Friday. Upgraded from an older LG LED non smart TV. Loving it so far, it's obviously an entry level 4K TV and don't actually have a lot programming that is 4K, but what is 4K looks amazing. Works very well with our alexa smart home as well. The app selection and changing from one app to another is seamless.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.