Insignia 65" 4K UHD HDR QLED Smart TV (NS-65F501CA22) - Fire TV Edition - 2020 - Only at Best Buy
- 65-inch TV screen brings entertainment to a higher level, making your movie experience similar to what you would usually enjoy at the theater
- 4K Ultra HD quantum dot technology boasts true-to-life images so you can imagine yourself in the movie, and in real time action
- DTS Virtual-X speaker technology allows you to immerse yourself and enjoy sounds like if it was your first time hearing
- Relax, sit in your couch, and get ready for a perfect movie night with Alexa at your command, so you don't have to launch apps or search indefinitely for movie titles
- Fire TV puts your favorite broadcast TV, streaming channels, gamimg console, and other device front-and-center for an enhanced entertainment center at the tip of your toe
- Compatible with VESA pattern 300 × 200 for simple and safe wall mounting
- Supports HDMI ARC and HDMI eARC, removing the need for an extra cable
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 101 reviewers who responded, 95 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Why’d I wait?- November 12, 2021
I’ve only had this TV for a few weeks, but I’m not sure why I waited. Well, not really….I waited for a price drop, though on Black Friday, the same size Samsung will be $100 less than this Insignia. I’ve owned Insignias for many years, no problems. Total tech and a pricey bracket and an insignia sound bar made my $550 TV price out over $1100.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice entry level QLED- January 1, 2022
Great tv for the price. Bright, sharp picture. Fire tv interface very simple to use. Internal speakers surprisingly good. They started including a free echo dot just after I bought mine. I would have liked one of them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- New TV- December 3, 2021
I love my new Insignia 65” TV. It’s like having a theater at home. With sound bar and speakers it’s fantastic.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great size at a great price- December 3, 2021
Great size! Great price! This is my first qled tv so I wasn't prepared for how dominant the red tones are but after setting the picture to “natural”, turning off all the “dynamic” settings and turning off the skin tones as well as setting the red to -13, the picture is almost perfect. Love this tv!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bright- December 19, 2021
Nice and big and bright. The guy that set it up was impressed as he was comparing it to his Samsung qled. The sound is not awesome, but better than our old one. I will probably get a sound bar.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.