Insignia 65" 4K UHD HDR QLED Smart TV (NS-65F501CA22) - Fire TV Edition - 2020 - Only at Best Buy
- 65-inch TV screen brings entertainment to a higher level, making your movie experience similar to what you would usually enjoy at the theater
- 4K Ultra HD quantum dot technology boasts true-to-life images so you can imagine yourself in the movie, and in real time action
- DTS Virtual-X speaker technology allows you to immerse yourself and enjoy sounds like if it was your first time hearing
- Relax, sit in your couch, and get ready for a perfect movie night with Alexa at your command, so you don't have to launch apps or search indefinitely for movie titles
- Fire TV puts your favorite broadcast TV, streaming channels, gamimg console, and other device front-and-center for an enhanced entertainment center at the tip of your toe
- Compatible with VESA pattern 300 × 200 for simple and safe wall mounting
- Supports HDMI ARC and HDMI eARC, removing the need for an extra cable
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 97 reviewers who responded, 92 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Options for the Price- 20 octobre 2021
The colors on this set are nice and bright, which is essential when watching in HDR or Dolby Vision. A lot of other low-price sets offer HDR and Dolby Vision, but without bright colors, you can't even tell the difference. Not an issue with the F50. Connect an antenna to get your local channels in HD. Add apps like Fubo TV, Roku Channel, and IMDB TV to get all of their free TV content added to your live TV guide for free. Plug in a flash drive into the USB port to pause live TV! The only downside I've found is that it doesn't play back Vudu content in 4K. Other than that, pretty much everything else (Netflix, Amazon, HBOMax) plays back in 4K just fine. For the price, you absolutely cannot go wrong with this set!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great tv for the price!- 23 octobre 2021
I bought this TV after dropping a more expensive tv I'd had for six months (uff da!). I find myself liking this one better. The picture is at least as sharp, the color just as good, and the backlighting far more even. The sound is a major improvement: my hearing is starting to go, but it is easy to adjust things to where I can hear everything being spoken (which I could not with the other tv. The motion isn't quite as good with some "screen door effect" being visible, but it has not been noticeable enough to be a problem. All in all, a great tv for the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Insignia/Best Buy and Amazon together is "fire"- 18 décembre 2021
So I like an idiot I moved my old LG into the living room during a renovation project, came home and found my TV crashed on the floor due to my lazy mounting job. So I needed a new TV and of course wanted to go up in size. Best Buy comes through once again! I didn't want to wait until Black Friday and wasn't prepared to spend a ton of money. The insignia is not up to par with the top of the line Samsungs or LG but sure does the job for the size and qled 4k for the price I paid! The only glitch is the live motion sports gets "pixilly", otherwise I know I got what I paid for and and satisfied! I absolutely love the fire tv smart app platform. It's my second fire tv and setting up the tv couldn't be easier, as it recognized my other one in the base basement and automatically set it up identically. Amazon and Best Buy together make a great team!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressed- 18 septembre 2021
First the remotes are defective. After spending a couple of hours setting up the tv. The center button on the remote stuck and remained stuck. When I went to the store the staff told me it was the eighth one they returned. They have another remote from another TV that appears to work but doesn’t have the same preset buttons. Not happy. Second the picture is average at best. Nothing like in the store. We are not impressed so far.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice- 26 novembre 2021
I read the reviews, was prepared for the worst, and was completely suprised that once the setup was complete i dont really have to touch it at all. The picture is great, the sound is awesome. The only thing that i am still figuring out is the remote changeover where i have DirecTv on the HDMI and i still have to change it to that when i turn it on. I think it is almost perfect for my first experience with this type of TV!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.