Insignia Bluetooth FM Transmitter
- Transmitter enables you to transmit music from your smartphone or tablet to your car radio using the same frequency channel, so you can enjoy your music in any vehicle
- Included 3.5mm audio cable allows you to connect to your car's stereo system using the auxiliary port
- Built-in microphone makes it easy to make hands-free calls while driving
- Built-in QC3.0 port lets you charge your QC3.0-enabled phones fast
- Aux Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Does the job but there are some things to know- March 31, 2021
1. You will probably have a bad time if you are using this with the AUX cable. use the Bluetooth functionality! 2. Hold the channel button down to autoscan for radio stations with little interference. 3. Autoscan does not always work. If it fails user your radio with the transmitter unplugged to find a station that is all static. Plug your transmitter in and tune it. the static should disappear. 4. Any other issues with this deice are because the bottom contact of the DC plug does not stick out far enough to make a good contact. I can't legally tell you to modify your device in way that may harm you. What I will say though is that if a foil wrapper happened to find it's self wedged between that pin and the contact in your cars DC port... well you might just find that this device doesn't randomly turn off sometimes. Also to the guy who's port wont turn off... some cars are like that. My old accent had a DC socket tied directly to the battery. Most cars have it tied to (or relay controlled from) the ACC wire of your ignition switch. I d recommend getting 12V extension socket with a switch on it so you don't have to unplug every time. They do exist!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good Transmitter- October 16, 2020
Although it has some bad reviews I bought this. I am very happy with the Transmitter. If you use it right you won't hear any static. The quality of the product and the material used is very good as well. Worth the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Decent FM Transmitter- April 30, 2020
Works exactly as it should. Within a few seconds of plugging it into my vehicle I was paired and ready to go. The only complaint I have is that it seems to stay powered on when it’s plugged in even when my vehicle is off. This is a bit unsettling as I don’t want it to drain my battery when it’s not use. I also don’t necessarily want to unplug and plug it back in every time I use it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report