Insignia Convection Air Fry Toaster Oven - 0.9 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
- 0.9 cu. ft. capacity holds up to six slices of bread or a 12” pizza so you can prep meals and snacks for the family
- Bake, broil, toast, convection, and air fry functions allow for versatile cooking options
- 3 adjustable rack settings let you customise the toaster to suit your needs and cooking level
- Digital LED display shows heat indicators, time, temperature and cooking functions in an easy-to-ready format, so you can easily change settings
- Stainless steel panel, housing, and four stainless steel heating elements ensure lasting durability
- Stainless steel finish with a silver cover handle and chromed knob add a sleek look to your countertops
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 274 reviewers who responded, 246 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- buy it...you won't regret it!- August 9, 2021
I am very pleased with this appliance. It is my second toaster oven air fryer (still using the first) and it is by far better. The pre-heat isn't a deterrent rather very functional. Leftover pizza reheats in 4.5 minutes (with pre-heat), doesn't burn and is very hot. The multi-level selections for toasting pleases everyone in the household. The racks that came with the oven are very functional. The oven is extremely easy to clean. I have used the toast and the bake functions. I don't air fry too often so haven't used that function yet. Based on how it's been operating so far, I don't expect any of the other settings to be an issue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little multi use oven- February 13, 2021
We are really enjoying this oven and using it frequently. It fits common size frozen pizzas and they cook more quickly than in my non convection oven using, I imagine, less energy. Also great for reheating pizza and other baked items. It does a good job of cooking bacon although the tray only holds around 6 slices at a time. I still use a two slice toaster but when I want to prepare more than that at once, I use this for up to six at a time. I’ve used this for frozen sweet potato fries that I used to do in an air fryer and they turn out well. I bought this on a deal of the day and at that price it was a bargain. Looks great...easy to use...works well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works great, cooks great, overall.- April 14, 2021
It's a good toaster/air fryer. It does exactly what I was hoping. It's a decent size and the design is much better than my previous one. I also really appreciate the way the settings work; takes a lot of the guesswork out. My only complaint is that the buttons and knobs feel a bit cheap. They buttons don't always respond on the first press and the knobs often spin past the setting I want. Of course, both of those things don't really affect how well the toaster oven works (I can always press the button a second time or spin the knob in the other direction). But if I had a complaint, that would be it. I'm quite happy with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.