Insignia Digital Air Fryer - 5L/5.3QT - Black - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Air fryer operates without oil, helping you make healthy choices while reducing the mess in your kitchen
- Overheating protection, cool-touch handle, and non-slip rubber feet keep you and your family safe from burns
- Pure aluminum basket features a non-stick coating, making it easy to clean
- Alarm reminds you when your timer has expired, so you'll never overcook another item again
- Air Fryer
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
- Love It- September 25, 2020
I love my insignia fryer! I have given 3 as gifts since buying one. From bacon wrapped asparagus, herb cream cheese filled mushroom caps, to a perfect grilled cheese sandwich! Need I say more!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- Died after 4 Months- September 5, 2020
Mine just quit working one day. I just finished using it. Power shut off now it sits on my counter dead. Best Buy was zero help as the window to return had passed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (2)Not helpful (0)Report
- Product stopped working- August 17, 2020
I purchased the air fryer about a year ago. It really does a good job when working. All of a sudden, it just stopped working. I called support who tells me that even though the 1year warranty was over, there was a 45day extension and I will be contacted to get it fixed or replaced. No one called back after a month. I called back and was told that the agent I spoke with must have made a mistake, and so they wont be doing anything about it. Come on! Really! I'm so disappointed right now. Looks like the product was designed to work just for the warranty period! I'm looking to get a new air fryer as I've gotten so used to cooking with one, but it's definitely not going to be Insignia.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report