Insignia Dual USB Car Charger (NS-MCC24W2K-C) - Black - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compact car adapter plugs easily into a standard lighter socket in your car
- Dual USB-A ports allow you to charge 2 devices at a time while you're on an extended road trip or during daily commutes
- 24W of maximum output power (12W per USB port) ensures quick and reliable charging of devices
- Note: USB charging cables sold separately
- Car Charger
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 259 reviewers who responded, 245 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Plug didnt work, had to return- February 27, 2021
I bought this item because i was leaving on a trip from NY to FL the next morning and would need to have two devices plugged in at all times. Well the next morning i open the box only to plug it in and find out the plug was broken/not functioning as it should have been. Hence the 1 star rating. When i returned it after my trip the employee didnt even ask any questions just continued to talk to a fellow employee as she told me the m9ney would go bavk on my card. I had to imform her it didnt work or they would have re-stocked it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Slightly Above par Phone Charger (D/C Version)- July 17, 2021
If we are talking about phone chargers (D/C version), and I think we are, then yeah this piece of electrical innovation would be classified as such. I’d say it charges fast as fast goes, but nothing too fast. If we are measuring between the Flintstones and the Jetsons, I’d say we are at about the Simpsons with this one. Would I recommend? I think Yes, it’s worth your investment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Plug-in and Drive Away- April 12, 2021
This one is a no-brainer. Keep your phone plugged-in while you're driving down the road. Simply locate the port in your console area that looks like a cigarette lighter and plug the device in. Then you can plug one or two iPhones into the charger. Your phone(s) will remain charged no matter how much you use them while traveling. Simple.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.