Insignia Electric Kettle - 1.7L - Glass - Only at Best Buy
- 1.7L capacity lets you make coffee or tea for the whole family with fewer refills
- 120V and 1500W of power brings water to a boil quickly
- Boil dry shutoff protection feature automatically shuts kettle off when water has boiled
- Blue LED lights surrounding the bottom of the kettle add a sleek, modern asthetic
- Full glass kettle with concealed heating element is BPA-free
- Features an Otter brand thermostat and non-removable stainless steel filter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- not worth it- June 16, 2020
the bottom steel part of the kettle developed rust spots right after first use. Right now on my first week of use the rust spots are everywhere on the bottom! If I were to make a decision again i would definitely spend an extra 20 bux to get a better one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very noisy and lid stopped working- February 6, 2020
Bought this 2 months ago and after 3 weeks the lid wouldn't open. Also, it is extremely noisy to the point that when I am on the phone and it is on, I have to leave the room. IF you don't kind the noise and lid breaking on you after a month or so, it is not bad for the price.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Insignia Electric Kettle - 1.7L - Glass- January 14, 2020
The kettle looks modern and boils quickly with full capacity. The only thing I would warn about is that if you tip the kettle too far forward when pouring, water will escape outside of the spout.
Not helpful (1)Report