Insignia HDMI to VGA Adapter (NS-PCAHV-C) - White - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 3" VGA (female) to HDMI (male) adapter cable connects your screen to a second monitor or projector for multitasking and presentations
- Converts digital HDMI output to an analog VGA signal for clear video quality
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz
- Nickel-plated connectors are built for durability
- Plug-and-play design requires no additional software for easy setup
- Compatible with Windows 10 and macOS 10.12 and later
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 377 reviewers who responded, 351 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Affordable price.- December 4, 2020
Does exactly what I need for cheap. Please keep in mind, that this is just an adapter and does NOT come with any cables! (I just wanted to put this disclaimer for those who do not fully understand is included in the box. This means there is no VGA cable provided.) Basic installation: 1) Plug in a male VGA cable (not provided) into the adaptor. (Blue colored port) 2) optional: screw the two screws (if any) provided on most VGA male cables INTO the adapter. 3) plug the HDMI side of the adaptor: into a female HDMI port on any HDMI ready device.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great adapter- April 16, 2021
This is a nifty little adapter. It was easy-to-use (as claimed), and I used "open box" so it didn't cost as much. I just pulled the cable for my large monitor from my old computer, attached it to the "wide" end of this adapter, then put the USB end into the USB port of my laptop and now while at home I can use my large monitor to do my embroidery designs! If I need to take my laptop to class or wherever, I just pull the USB out and - presto - I'm good to go! Everything still works.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- No complaint at all- January 17, 2021
I needed the adapter to hook up a newer Windows laptop (HDMI output only) to an older projector system (VGA input only). It was a happy added bonus that the adapter's output included a stereo 3.5mm jack, this let me keep the audio cable out of the way. Hookup was easy, all connectors fit perfectly. It was true plug & play, no driver issues. Performance is top-notch for both the video and audio, even with our 15-year-old equipment involved in the system. Definitely recommended!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.