Insignia 0.91m (3 ft.) Flat Auxiliary Cable (NS-LW16F-C) - Black - Only at Best Buy
- Good for wide-ranging use
- Compatible with most cell phones, tablets, and portable music players
- Quickly and efficiently connects to the music system in your car, home stereo system, portable speakers, and computers
- Design makes it easy to use while your device is in its case
- 3' length offers flexible placement options
- Color Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 227 reviewers who responded, 198 would recommend this product.
- Broke in one week- June 15, 2014
I chose this cable because it was flat, which makes it less easy to tangle. I primarily used it in my car but after a little over a week, the left channel just stopped working. I never ripped the cable out or gave it any unusual stress. Poor quality control for an overpriced cable you can easily get for 1/3 the price online. I exchanged it for a Griffin flat cable and it has been working ever since.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Insignia™ - 3' 3.5mm Audio Cable- December 13, 2015
Bought this for my van to replace a different audio cable that had a bad plug. Now I'm not sure if this cable is bad too or the audio plug in the van is bad or possibly both. If I wiggle the plug where it's plugged into the van, the left side speakers cut in & out. If I flip the cable the same thing happens on the phone end. Too bad I realized the problem too late to return the product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very handy little product- September 26, 2014
I bought this to use with a back-up battery for charging my iPhone. It works just like the lightening cable Apple provides. But, it is nice in that it is short enough to fit in pocket or handbag without being in a tangle. Only negative, it seems to unplug easily. But, it does allow for a convenient and simple way to link iPhone to battery or wall charger.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.