Insignia 1-Tap Kegerator (NS-BK1TSS6) - Silver/Black - Only at Best Buy
Please note: If you need to return a Kegerator, please continue to use the product until its compressed gas tank is empty before bringing it back to a Best Buy store. In the case of a defective product that cannot be operated normally, please contact us for assistance at 1-866-BEST-BUY.
- 5.6 cu. ft. capacity refrigerator with 1 tap to chill and serve your favourite draught
- Unit converts between a refrigerator and a beverage cooler to suit your needs
- Holds either a 1/2 keg (up to 59 litres) or a 1/4 slim keg
- Includes a CO2 canister (empty; requires filling) and a "D" coupler used with many popular kegs (check your favourite keg to confirm compatibility)
- Kegerator is also compatible with other couplers, including S, A, G, U, and M types (not included)
- Thermostat allows you to adjust to the perfect temperature from 0 to 7 degrees Celsius (32 to 45 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Two wire shelves provide optional storage for beverages or snacks
- Locking wheels for mobility and stability as needed
- Reversible stainless steel door is stylish and modern to match your décor
- Empty CO2 Canister
- "D" Coupler
- Parts Kit
- Plastic Bag
- Foam Protection
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 619 reviewers who responded, 575 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent quality for the price- December 10, 2020
This is our third Insignia appliance and gotta say, Best Buy is knocking it out of the park with the quality of their house brand appliances. You get excellent quality for the price. We bought the single tap kegerator and our machine seemed to be super charged. It sits at zero degrees Celsius at 2 on the dial. Some reviewers said their machines achieved that temp at 4 on the dial. For us 4 was deep freeze and pure foam beer. After trial and error we're at 2 on the dial, zero degrees, 8 psi, and perfectly poured beer. We spend a lot at Best Buy and choose to shop here whenever possible. Our kegerator experience is no different. Cheers Best BuyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great product, great price- March 14, 2020
I was shopping around, debating whether to convert a mini fridge to a kegerator but kept seeing this and the good reviews. On sale ($50 off) was too good to resist and certainmy cheaper than setting up a ‘diy’ option. Quick delivery, well packaged and easy to follow set up instructions. Got the CO2 canister filled and once I bought my keg I was ready! Follow the instructions and you can’t go far wrong. Only (slight) issue I had was getting the pressure right on the gas but thanks to other reviews here for suggesting the right setting for the temperature of the unit (set mine initially to 3.5 but that was too cold!) and my first pint poured perfectly. Would highly recommend this for any home bar or man cave.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great for the price- July 25, 2020
I’m very happy to end up with a Kegerator under $500. Drinking draft beer in my home is crazy. I did have some setup issues due to a couple missing parts that were luckily in the spare parts. The big one was the washer that hooks the tap line into the keg. I have no idea where this clear washer was when it was packed, and I was screaming as beer was leaking through it as I tried to adjust it, but once I realized that they put this in the instructions but don’t clearly show it, I fixed my problem. That washer if not put on will cause beer to leak everywhere, and money to be wasted. It should be in the main package, and more clearly labeled.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.