Insignia 2-Tap Kegerator (NS-BK2TSS6) - Silver/Black - Only at Best Buy
Please note: If you need to return a Kegerator, please continue to use the product until its compressed gas tank is empty before bringing it back to a Best Buy store. In the case of a defective product that cannot be operated normally, please contact us for assistance at 1-866-BEST-BUY.
- 5.6 cu. ft. capacity refrigerator with 2 taps to chill and serve your favourite draught
- Includes a CO2 canister (empty; requires filling) and a "D" coupler used with many popular kegs (check your favourite keg to confirm compatibility)
- Kegerator is also compatible with other couplers, including S, A, G, U, and M types (not included)
- Stainless steel door is stylish and modern to match your décor
- Thermostat allows you to adjust to the perfect temperature
- Two wire shelves provide additional storage for beverages and snacks
- Locking wheels for mobility and stability as needed
- Parts Kit
- Plastic Bag
- Foam Protection
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 340 reviewers who responded, 320 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent for an unreal price- December 14, 2016
First of all, let me say I got this on sale for $449. By far the cheapest price I could find for a dual-tap kegerator. I use say, I don't really know what else you would be paying for by buying a unit that costs upwards of $1000. Keeps both kegs ice cold, very easy to set up and get to drinking. Plenty of extra hose for convenience when changing kegs. The only thing I would tell people is to be sure your fittings are all tight. My hoses came pre-assembled but as I was checking I had to tighten almost all of them. The tap handles are nothing special, but you can easily pick a pair up to your liking. You'll love yourself for buying this!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good kegerator for a good price- October 4, 2016
Make sure if you want this that you need to first look for it on the deal of the day. I saved around $200 of the price. So it should be around $400. The fridge is easy to hook up and I am not a good do it your self guy! I am using what they call barrels instead of a keg. This way I can have 2 different beers. You have two options as to where you can put your CO2 tank. You can either put it inside or they give you an attachment to put on the back of your fridge. Keep in mind this is a basic kegerator. The shaft is made of plastic which is where the beer flows up to the tappers. So that is about the only thing I dislike about it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Happy- September 30, 2016
I purchased this Kegerator 6 weeks ago. I was a little concerned when it was delivered because the cardboard box it came in was damaged in one corner. After opening the box and examining the Kegerator it appeared to be ok. I was still a little concerned if it would work the way it was suppose to. All the parts necessary to assemble the Kegerator were included and it assembled very easy. I plugged it in and allowed to cool for approximately16 hours before putting in the first kegs. I purchased two 1/6 kegs and they went in very easily with plenty of room. It maintains a nice cold temperature and works very well. I am very happy with it. It was a great deal!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.