Insignia 30" 18 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator w/ LED Lighting (NS-RTM18WH7) -White -Only at Best Buy
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 18 cu. ft. top mount freezer features a 14 cu. ft. fresh food compartment and 4.1 cu. ft. of freezer space
- The top freezer design places your frozen items at eye level, so you won't have to strain your back when you reach for your ice cream
- Electronic temperature control, makes it easy to change the temperature when you need to
- Bright top light illuminates interior so veggies, fruit, drinks, and treats are all easy to find
- Reversible door design allows you to install the doors to open to the left or right
- ENERGY STAR qualified means it's eco-friendly, which is good for the planet and your wallet
- Three spill-proof fridge glass shelves and a freezer shelf offer lots of ways to organise your groceries
- Adjustable door bins offer a convenient place to store jugs of milk, cartons of juice, or bottles of soda
- Two humidity-controlled crisper drawers help keep fruits and vegetables fresh longer
- Width: 29.5"
- Height: 66.6"
- Depth: 30.9"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 577 reviewers who responded, 530 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great solution for our needs- January 4, 2019
We ordered this refrigerator to replace one in our basement (used for cold drinks, bulky food storage, extra storage for holiday meal prep, etc.) and are very pleased with the purchase. The unit arrived on the date we requested it, following two calls to confirm delivery details, early in the morning, as we requested, and was carefully installed by pleasant, experienced delivery people. They also carted the old one away for a small fee paid at the time we placed our order. It is very quiet and keeps things at the temperatures we need, just as advertised. This unit would be fine as your main refrigerator as well - plenty of space, quiet operation, and well-priced.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- broken just after the warranty period- July 23, 2019
I bought this fridge used just over a year right after the warranty period then there was wired noise from the back of the fridge (it's the fan I think) and the temperature won't hold cool, finally stopped working completely. I called the Geek Squad they told me they can't fix this particular model at all. Ended up asked a third party. I have been told it will cost about the same price to get it fixed as buying a new one. Left me no choice but get rid of it and bought a brand that everybody can work on.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Choose Something Else- November 23, 2019
The fridge is just okay. The freezer door doesn’t close smoothly and after a visit from a service tech it was determined that that is how it was designed. The bins on the freezer door are very small and don’t hold much. The refrigerator bins are better but it seems like there should be one more. I went to the store to order an additional one and they are no longer available (discontinued according to the person who helped me). Taller bottles (even gallons of milk do not fit on the large inner shelves unless the shelves are arranged in an unusable configuration. I would choose something else.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.