Insignia 47" - 90" Full Motion TV Wall Mount - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed to fit most flat panel TVs between 47" and 90" in size, and up to 60kg in weight
- VESA compliant, accommodating the following mounting bolt patterns: 200 x 200mm; 300 x 200mm; 300 x 300mm; 400 x 200mm; 400 x 300mm; 400 x 400mm; 500 x 400mm; 600 x 400mm
- Long articulating arm gives you the flexibility to move with precision
- The mount is a Dual Arm Design that allows for free angle tilting so you can find the perfect position for you viewing space
- Insignia TV Wall Mount
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 153 reviewers who responded, 145 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Problems with off-centre studs and blocking cables- 30 novembre 2020
Wasn't too hard to install from the directions. Seems to operate fine so far as well. Some issues though: 1. My wall stud locations meant the TV was 4" off centre. The design of the plate that attaches to the TV doesn't let you adjust the TV to compensate for that because the notched design that should let you move the TV horizontally has a large section in the middle with no notches! Unless your TV has the brackets attach more than 15" apart this could be an issue... 2. The plate that attaches to the TV blocks all of the main ports that exit the back of the TV, so no optical out for me now. I have to use the side HDMI only.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- 47 -80 Full Motion wall mount- 28 septembre 2018
I have the exact same issue as Michael with this item. I bought mine for a super thin 55" QLED, which is also in a bedroom where I have to pull it away from the wall when I want to use it and push it back out of the way when Im done, and I can feel the TV bend under the crazy force needed to move this mount even after I unscrewed all the adjustment bolts. It hardly seemed to have made a difference honestly its just as hard as it was out of the box. Other than that, its a really nice mount, and motion is pretty impressive. I would recommend it 100% but if your planning to do like me and Michael here, find one that has an smoother feel caus I actually fear for my TV long term.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Who need full motion? Me, it turns uout.- 22 février 2021
This is a much better mount than my previous. I though on my original mount that I did not need full motion since all seating was directly in front of TV so I got simple tilting mount (no need for side to side movement, right?). I learned that connnecting or disconnecting cabling, etc. was extremely difficult because my connectors were near the center of the TV (65") which made it extremely hard to get to them if I needed to, or add a ROKU or new gaming console, etc. When we painted decided to get this mount. Game changer. Even though we do not move it for viewing, now accessing connections is super easy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.