Insignia Battery Charging Station for Xbox One S - Only at Best Buy
- USB charging station with power and Data USB pass-thru, allows you to recharge your Xbox One S controller without needing to remove the batteries
- Includes two 1200mAh LSD NiMH rechargeable batteries, eliminating the need to constantly replace disposable ones
- Equipped with LED lights that display the charging status so you know when your controllers are juiced and ready to go
- 1 x Xbox One S Battery Charging Station
- 2 x Rechargeable NiMH Battery Packs (LSD1200mAh)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1540 reviewers who responded, 1447 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Terrible- January 12, 2019
I purchased this dock because it came with 2 packs and didn’t want any extra wires anywhere. First off, the battery packs are too large to fit into the controller. You will have to shove the back case back on to cover it back up. I noticed that this pack actually damaged my controller from this. Second, the batteries are never fully charged even though the dock shows they are. Lastly, my controller disconnects ALL THE TIME while playing any game. It gets to the point where the controller turns off or loses connection to the Xbox every 5 minutes making them unusable. Don’t waste your money on these and get the actual ones made for the controller.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A Nifty Little Accessory- January 27, 2019
I read about this battery charger in an article on a tech website (sorry I can't be more specific). I was interested in how there were no extra cords to worry about and that it "blended" into the Xbox One S. Once I got it, it was exactly as the writer had described. It plugs right into the USB port on the front of the console, clips to the left-hand side, and looks just as if it had come in the box with the console itself (it's not the exact same white color as the unit, but you can't tell unless you're up close and personal with it. And yes, it does come with two rechargeable batteries. All in all, you can't ask for more for $20!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works Great, But Batteries Seem Big- June 23, 2017
This charger plugs into the front USB port of the Xbox One S console. There is a small locking mechanism on the back that could be used to secure it to the console, but I don't use it. The batteries also seat well in the charger, and charge fairly quickly. The only issue I have is with the size of the batteries. After I place the battery in the controller, the battery cover is a little more difficult to put on than regular AA batteries. Once the cover is on, I also noticed it is not completely flush with the rest of the controller. Taking the battery cover off is also a little more difficult than with AA batteries.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.