Insignia Essential 10 Piece Accessory Kit for GoPro Action Camera (NS-DGPK10-C)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Compatible with the GoPro HERO 8 black, HERO 7 Black, GoPro Max, HERO 6, HERO, HERO2, HERO3/3+/HERO4, and HERO5, (each sold separately)
- Accessories kit includes 6" tripod, head strap, chest strap, car suction cup mounts, extendable handle monopod, floating handle grip, 2-piece tripod mount adapter, 2-piece surface J-hook, 2-piece thumb screw, and safety cable
- Includes storage case that lets you keep your gear organized and easy to carry
- Ideal for snowsports, watersports, mountain biking, or other activities you'll want to take videos and still images
- 6" Tripod
- Head Strap
- Chest Strap and Car Suction Cup Mounts
- Extendable Handle Monopod
- Floating Handle Grip
- Tripod Mount Adapter (2-Piece)
- Surface J-Hook (2-Piece)
- Storage Pouch
- Thumb Screw (2-Piece)
- Safety Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Mountain Biking- October 25, 2017
I'm not a serious mountain biker but I set up my Go Pro on the Insignia Tripod which I attached to my bike. After twenty minutes of riding trails the mount separated from the tripod (both insignia parts). It was securely fastened as my footage can prove but I nearly lost my GoPro as a result of me using kit that wasn't up to the job. The GoPro took a nasty hit on my wheel but was unscathed and backtracking I was able to find it. I couldn't recommend this kit for anything other than road trails and am grateful that the GoPro is such a robust product.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Very cheap quality- August 12, 2020
I lost my gropro in the water after one of the mounts broke apart. Do not buy if you care about your gopro!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Selfie stick broke after first use- July 23, 2020
Used the selfie stick for the first time out of the box and the camera attachment broke off. Contacted Insignia and they would not warranty the product. Very disappointed in the quality of the product and none existent warranty of their products.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report