Insignia Massage Chair (NS-MGC300BN2) - Brown
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Zero gravity design that reclines the chair to 31 degrees to bring your body to a neutral position for deep massaging
- Six pre-programmed unique modes include Shiatsu, Kneading, Tapping, Knocking, Kneading and Tapping that target the key areas of your body for alleviating muscle sores
- Combines infrared heating, roller and air pressure modes for an enhanced massaging experience
- Upper body scan automatically adjusts the chair precisely to accommodate your body and ensures maximum relaxation
- Memory function enables easy mode setting and saves the customised massage for a hassle-free use
- Auto shutoff after pre-defined time improves the chair's life as well as minimizes power usage
- Corded remote allows easy adjustment of the settings without getting off from the chair
- Upholstered with polyurethane leather to ensure an excellent sitting, extra comfort, and durability
- Chair comes assembled to ensure an instant use
- Weight capacity: 150kg (330.7lb.)
- Dimensions (upright): Width: 75cm (29.5"); height: 113cm (44.5"); depth: 150cm (59.1")
- Dimensions (reclined): Width: 75cm (29.5"); height: 97.5cm (38.3"); depth: 164cm (64.5")
- User Guider
- Corded Remote Control
- Massage Chair
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 75 reviewers who responded, 70 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great chair for it's fuction and price point- May 13, 2022
What a great massage chair! I do wish the remote would light up. Using this chair ever day, you remember the remotes button settings pretty easily. Myself personally, find some of the back rollers too intense for my taste. Everyone else in our family seems not to mind it. I did add towels and new bath mat for my back. I also like how it was ready to go right out of the box. I do wish Bestbuy would have gave an option for a extended warranty. Just for our peace of mind. We also like how Bestbuy delivered our massage chair. Delivery put our new massage exactly where it sits in the photos. We had to unbox and pug it in of course. You can't beat free delivery!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Massager with great price- May 15, 2022
Great quality Massager with a reasonable price. Rollers are harder than the black model. If you are looking for a soft massage then go with the Black one if you are looking for a bit hard massage then this is for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best money ever spent- June 19, 2022
If you’re looking for a massage chair that will help relieve some of your pain without breaking the bank, look no further. This chair feels sturdy and powerful and has many modes to choose from. It has a full back reclining position as well as cushioned feet area with rollers on the bottom to massage the soles of your feet. Great feature for days with a lot of running around or standing up. Only issue I can think of is if you’re above 6’ tall you won’t be able to stretch your legs all the way while your feet are in the foot massagers. This doesn’t seem to be a big enough issue for my tall husband though. Overall, highly recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUCH!- May 30, 2022
The kneading balls that go along your spine hurt. It's like it is sticking out too far. Then, after running a program it does not go back to a sitting position. It stops with you laying back. And a few other. things. It might all just be the program system? We have an appt with Geek Squad!!! Hopefully they can fix it or replace it as we really need this!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Treat yourself.- May 14, 2022
Im glad i bought it. Ive been using it since day one. I've noticed that i sleep better and save me time and money. I can have a great massage every time i want.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We can only accept returns that are unopened and still in the original packaging. Returns cannot be accepted in store, so please call 1-866-853-1168 to request a return pickup.Learn more about returns