Insignia Portable Air Conditioner - 12000 BTU - White/Grey - Only at Best Buy
- 3-in-1 function: cool, fan, and dry
- 12,000 BTU cooling for powerful temperature control
- Designed to cool approximately up to 51 sq. m (550 sq. ft.)
- 3-speed fan circulates air throughout the room
- Programmable thermostat lets you adjust the temperature level
- Washable, reusable air filter keeps air clean
- Freeze prevention control helps to keep you air conditioner unit functional and your home safe
- Mobile design of the unit allows for easy transport and installation or removal
- LCD information screen makes it clear and easy to navigate through the settings
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 254 reviewers who responded, 188 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love This Small Compact Unit.- June 6, 2018
This Portable Air Conditioner Keeps My Entire Apartment Cool After Running For An Hour, Its So Good That While Running On The Low Setting I Use A Blanket To Keep Warm. Extremely Good Product For A Low Cost. Love How The Vent Comes Out Of The Top At The Back Of The Machine As Well. I Rarely Ever Have To Drain Water From My Machine. Multiple Functions As Well. Extremely Happy With My Purchase And Would Recommend This Product To Anyone Asking For A Great Machine To Keep Cool For A Low Price. The Employees From Best Buy Even Wheeled The Machine Out To My Vehicle and Helped Me Load It While Keeping It Up Right So I Could Use Machine Right Away.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Works great- June 14, 2019
Picked up this unit last year and it worked perfectly keeping the bedroom icy cold in the heat of summer. The AC unit is expectedly loud so no stars off for that. Set up was simple, so no issues there or with the exhaust tubing. We never had to empty it either. In the fall, it was unplugged and it left alone however when we turned it on this year it was no longer blowing cold air. We always get the extended warranty so I highly recommend you do too. We called customer service and they were fantastic, no fuss, no problems. Just took it in to our local Best Buy and it was replaced with a brand new one. Still very satisfied!
Not helpful (2)Report
- Very disappointing- July 8, 2018
I was very impressed by the speed of delivery, although I was left to get the unit up a flight of stairs on my own. After that the experience was downhill. The box was damaged and I had to discard it to see if the unit was damaged therefore not able to return item. When I did install the unit, the hose was difficult to keep in the ring that connects to the back of the unit. The cold air absolutely showed up- directly in front of the unit and mostly at floor level.Considering heat rises this was less than optimal. It's hard to say accurately whether the net difference between the cooling and the heat generated by the compressor was in my favour.
Not helpful (0)Report