Insignia Pressure Cooker - 6Qt
- 6-quart (5.7-litre) multi-cooker performs as a pressure cooker, rice cooker, slow cooker, steamer, sauté pan, and warmer
- 20 preset functions make it easy to select the right settings at the touch of a button
- 24-hour preset timer lets you program the pressure cooker to start at a designated time
- Four-digit LED display and pressure status indicator allow you to check on the status of your meal at a glance
- Aluminum inner pot is removable for easy clean-up
- Nine safety features and a fail-safe switch keep you protected while you cook
- Pressure Cooker (Lid And Body)
- Inner Pot
- Rice And Soup Ladle
- Water Collector
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7681 reviewers who responded, 7478 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice pressure cooker!- September 18, 2020
Really liked this 6 quart pressure cooker and used it a few times with great success: cooked meat for soups and other dishes in a very short time - not the usual 2 hours. Sadly, I had it sitting on the cast iron grill on my stove and didn't notice that the cord had drifted over to the burner. When I boiled a pot of eggs, I noticed a glowing item in the burner. Yup - you guessed it: the cord to my brand new machine. Since I am very short on space here, I simply packed it up nicely and put a sign on the box "I work, but need new cord". It was gone 30 minutes after I put it outside. I will buy a new one once soup weather starts up again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty good overall- August 10, 2019
This is an instant pot knockoff... It has most of the functions that instant pots have but only has one pressure setting (high). This isn't a big deal since most if not all the instant pot buttons use high pressure by default. It also don't have a yogurt button but if that's not your thing, who cares? The lid also don't store on the side like an instant pot does but again this isn't too practical in the real world anyways. When this is on sale for 39.95 or eve 29.95 like it was when I bought one its a great buy! One thing I'd like to see is a detachable cord like the instant pot, but the permanently attached one that is has is long enough.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The gift that keeps giving.- January 7, 2021
Gave an 8 Quart one to a relative for the holidays and she has raved about every day since. So I broke down and got this for myself! If you want delicious food on your table fast and don't want to throw your hard earned money out the window. Put this in your cart. Rush home and start cooking. Are you really going to make yoghurt or sous vide? Nah! Those fancy functions are for the birds. Within an hour of getting it home I had whipped up a yummy split pea soup from a meaty ham bone sitting in my freezer from Christmas. One thin nobody mentions is how it silent compared to a stove top pressure cooker. I really can't recommend this more!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.