Insignia Pressure Cooker - 8Qt
- 8-quart (7.6-litre) multi-cooker performs as a pressure cooker, rice cooker, slow cooker, steamer, sauté pan, and warmer
- 20 preset functions make it easy to select the right settings at the touch of a button
- 24-hour preset timer lets you program the pressure cooker to start at a designated time
- Four-digit LED display and pressure status indicator allow you to check on the status of your meal at a glance
- Aluminum inner pot is removable for easy clean-up
- Nine safety features and a fail-safe switch keep you protected while you cook
- Pressure Cooker (Lid And Body)
- Inner Pot
- Rice And Soup Ladle
- Water Collector
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5504 reviewers who responded, 5303 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing- January 16, 2021
First off, I love the fact that I am not scared of it like I am using normal pressure cooker. Black beans for dinner is basically an everyday thing for us. Did take me 3 times to get the beans right, due to the water not evaporating like in the normal pressure cooker, so add less water. Overall really thinking of buyer a smaller one for rice and/or to make something elsw at the same time, since this thing can basically cook anything. I feel like I have more time to prepare other food, since I now put the rice to make in the rice cooker, beans to make in this pressure cooker, and the french fries in the Insignia air fryer. Love this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Time and Mess Saver- May 5, 2020
I was hesitant about buying this, but the price was great so I decided I didn’t have much to lose and so happy I did. I’ve used it quite a bit and have been happy with all of the results. I look up recipes on the internet so no need for a cookbook. Food cooks fast and the cleanup is a breeze. I place the inner pot in the dishwasher and wipe down everything else. I’ve purchased additional accessories for it from various places and all items fit well in this. The larger size is a plus. Our favorites are stew, BBQ chicken and cabbage rolls. My mom has the name brand one and this one has more settings and works the same. Glad I purchased it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Probably 4 1/2 Stars- October 5, 2020
This is my first multicooker and purchased it on a Deal of the Day special. It’s very well constructed and from a little research I found out it’s made by InstantPot. It works well and seems very well constructed. I only wish they had used the same settings as the InstantPot, instead of only pre-set buttons. The thousands of recipes on the internet that are out there are for the InstantPot which has a High, Med. & Low setting for pressure cooking. The Insignia doesn’t have those settings. It means you have to use trial & error to convert those recipes to use on the Insignia pot. If they had just had the H,M,L settings, it would definitely be 5 stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.