Insignia Replacement Water Filter (NS-WF26FD9-1-C)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Replacement water filter is compatible with the Insignia NS-RFD26SS9 French door refrigerator (sold separately)
- Special design removes contaminants while retaining healthy minerals to guarantee fresh and clear water every time
- Lifespan of up to 6 months or 300 gallons offers long-lasting use
- Water Filter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 35 reviewers who responded, 32 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Mildly annoying to install- always out of stock- April 10, 2021
In order to install you have to pull the whole fridge out and turn off the water valve. That was a pretty big pain in the butt, but only having to do it every 6 months isn’t too bad. We really enjoy the taste of the water it produces. We have good quality tap water but it tastes off without going through a filter. The huge downside to this thing is it’s always out of stock. Next time it restocks I’ll buy like 3.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works great; unfortunately never in stock- May 27, 2021
The filter itself works great. However, Best Buy is the only avenue to purchase this filter, and it seems they don't want to keep it in stock. Somehow I lucked out and was able to snag one a few months ago but it hasn't been in stock since. I honestly would not have purchased the Insignia refrigerator I also purchased from Best Buy had I known it would be this hard to get replacement filters.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Water filter- August 21, 2021
It’s good to know that Best Buy stands behind their products. I have an Insigna refrigerator that requires the water filter to be changed from time to time, and your company carries the replacement part. It was ready easy to order it on the web and pick it up at the store in a few days!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.