Insignia Type-C SD/microSD Card Reader - Black - Only at Best Buy
- Card reader supports SD and micro SD cards
- Allows you to view and transfer photos and footage to and from computers and mobile devices
- Compatible with Android and some Windows mobile devices that support USB OTG and are equipped with a USB Type-C port
- Enjoy plug-and-play simplicity and hot plug support
- Memory card sold separately
- Card Reader
- Quick Setup Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 650 reviewers who responded, 610 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wish I had gotten it sooner!- November 15, 2018
I have multiple game cameras that use SD cards. I used to have to go out and swap out the cards and then sit in my truck to review photos. NO LONGER!!!! This card reader plugs in to my Samsung Galaxy S8 USB-C port and I can view photos on my phone while staying in the woods. I pop the card out of the game cam, pop it into the adapter on my phone and voila! I can view and delete photos on the spot. I then can pop the card back into my game cam and move on to the next one. No more lugging the laptop around or making unnecessary trips to and from the truck. Great product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It works!- November 20, 2019
Bought this to check trail camera footage. Works perfectly, even in the cold.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Expensive for what it does!- December 11, 2019
I bought this Card reader 2 days ago and i am overall disappointed by what its features are. Overall it does what its supposed to, but for a $30 product i expected it to be able to use 2 cards at once. I use a lot of SD and micro SD cards and when i try to connect two cards at once it does not show either one. USB-C is definitely able to do these features since other readers/adapters are able to put out video read flash drives and micro SD cards at once for the same price! Disappointing!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.