Insignia USB-C to 4K DisplayPort Adapter (NS-PCACD-C) - Only at Best Buy
- USB-C male at one end and DisplayPort female connector at the other end allow you to pair your smartphones, tablets, or laptops to external monitors or projectors easily
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD at 60Hz to ensure your content looks amazingly vibrant and crisp on 4K-enabled display units
- Operating system compatibility includes Windows 10, Mac OS 10.12 or higher versions, and Android 9.0 or later versions
- Compact and lightweight design makes it easy to carry anywhere in your pocket
- USB-C to 4K DisplayPort Adapter
- FCC statement
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 61 reviewers who responded, 53 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works as expected with no issues.- January 10, 2021
I mistakenly posted a review for this product earlier today under another product (a Belkin USB to Gigabit Ethernet adaptor that I purchased more recently) under the caption "Works as expected with no issues", where I indicated "Bought this for my son to connect his Lenovo X1 Extreme Gen 2 laptop to a Dell S3220DGF monitor via display port, and to date, it works as expected with no issues." That 5 star review was meant to apply to this product. NOTE: The Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet works nicely for connecting my 2019 MacBook Pro laptop to an Ethernet port in my home network, and also deserves 5 stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oculus Rift to Nitro 5- November 7, 2020
For those of you looking to find out if this adapter will work for the Oculus Rift-S on your Nitro 5 gaming laptop, I can definitively tell you it does not. It is unrecognizable and there are no separate drivers to download. Currently about to try the USB 3.0 to DisplayPort adapter but I am thinking we are out of luck on these beast machines. Only 2 options for those who do not know. 1, more obvious, time to upgrade. And 2, purchase an external GPU (graphics card) for your laptop with a compatible port and that will for sure work.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Couldn't get Rift S to display- May 14, 2021
4 Stars because I know it's a quality product. However-- This does NOT work with my Zephyrus G14 and Oculus Rift S. I tried both USB-C ports, the only one that detected was the one connected to the GPU which supports Alt mode, the headset was detected, set up, until I needed to look through my HMD (Rift S) where I was getting no visual and just a black screen. The blue HMD light was on, so was the white light in the inside of the headpiece. Alas, no display.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.