Insignia USB-C to 4K HDMI Adapter (NS-PCACH-C) - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- USB-C input and HDMI output help you connect your smartphones, tablets, laptops, and other USB-C supported devices to your HDMI-enabled TV or display
- Work with Apple, Chromebook, and most other devices with a USB-C port
- Supports 4K Ultra HD at 60Hz resolution to let you view videos and pictures in amazing quality
- Nickel-plated connector offers reliable and lasting performance
- Paper Tray
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 175 reviewers who responded, 168 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Dud item, failed to work, save your money.- 25 juin 2021
I purchased this product wanting to connect my HP Chromebook to a TV monitor. Once I had it plugged into my computer and HDMI into the TV, I could not get the Chrombook to display on the TV. I trouble shoot for over an hour. Went to Walmart bought another USB-C to HDMI adapter for half the price, Walmart generic brand worked perfect for $8. I paid nearly $30 for this product and it didn't work at all even tried it with different TV's and monitors, its a complete dud. Save your money and avoid this brand, doesn't even work out the box.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Just a simple USB-C to HDMI adapter that works- 27 août 2021
Needed something that wouldn't kill my wallet. This thunderbolt to hdmi adaptor is solid. The build quality and output is what you would expect. It's extremely simple, no additional features. Best part is that it is easy on the go! I tend to go to my friends out to play games or watch movies. This adapter is easy to take along with me. Doesn't stick out like a sore thumb compared to others and it only takes up 1 usb-c slot.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It plugs in and it works- 28 août 2021
I use this with my Surface Pro and my Samsung tv. It just works. It doesn't break the bank. I have used this adapter to extend my display from my Surface to the tv between one hour and a few hours to do work. Never has this adapter shut down the extended display on me. It plugs in, it does the thing and just works.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.