Insignia USB to 4K HDMI Adapter - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- USB-A to HDMI adapter allows you to connect an additional monitor (sold separately) to your existing setup for seamless multitasking and screen mirroring
- Support for video resolutions of up to 4K at 30Hz let you stream your favourite movies or other content in immersive detail
- Easy-to-install driver available online allows for a quick setup
- Compact and lightweight design easily slips into your pocket for convenient portability
- Compatible with Windows 10, MacOS 10.2, and later operating systems
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 109 reviewers who responded, 101 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Adapter- 2 avril 2021
After having purchased a similar, but knock off item online and being completely frustrated with it, I figured I would try this one instead. We have a number of Insignia products i my house and have had nothing but good luck with them. Great news -m the good luck streak continues. This has been working with my laptop exactly as I hoped (4 monitor setup) and was a million times easier to install. If you're thinking about buying a knock-off and saving a few bucks, don't. You'll be sorry - save the trouble and get this instead.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works perfect. No downloads needed for me.- 23 janvier 2021
Works perfect on my new 27” all in one. I added 2 screens on the all in one computer I got. Depending what you buy, mine only has 1 HDMI. This usb 3.0 adapter works with no additional downloads. I didn’t look into it and my older 2.0 adapter wouldn’t see third screen. I threw the one I got on Amazon away as it wanted me to disable my virus protection and goto a third party site to do downloads. Spend the extra cash and get a Trusted name brand that works.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Plug and Play adapter that does the job- 5 mai 2021
Easy to use, you simply just need to plug it in and it's ready. I have it daisy-chained through another monitor with a USB hub to add an additional monitor to my computer that only has 1 HDMI port. So far it has not had any issues and has not had any noticeable issues with the video quality. Overall, it's a great little adapter that does its job well. I would've liked if it came in black, but there's nothing you can really do about that one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.