Insignia USB Wired Optical Mouse - Black
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous design offers comfortable usage for any user
- Maximum tracking sensor of 1000 dpi lets you find the ideal sensitivity
- Red optical technology scans the surface beneath the mouse to track movements with precision
- Scroll wheel control lets you perform smooth and quick movements
- USB connectivity with 4.59 ft cord connects seamlessly to most computers
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8, Mac OS 10.X or higher
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 482 reviewers who responded, 446 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It's a mouse!- May 5, 2020
I opted for this item because I needed a wired mouse due to connectivity issues with an ethernet adapter I was using. A wired mouse worked better than a wireless mouse with my ethernet adapter. The mouse is very basic and gets the job done. My only compliant is the right/left click feature is a bit loud compared to other mice I have used. The cord is a little more than 4ft. in length. So if you're in the market for a basic and inexpensive mouse, then this item fits the bill!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Cheap Mouse- July 19, 2020
works just as good as some pricey mouses I had owned. Great price for what it does. Very smooth working, just makes some loud clicks at times when you are using your finger to click. The wires always go on my mouses that I own because I always tangle up the cords and this looks like a cheap cord connected to the mouse so I will see how long this one last. I had one almost the same and it lasted me seven years. It works fine and was less the ten dollars for some great savings.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Basic Mouse- May 31, 2020
My work mouse started failing and it would take to the end of the Anthropocene for my employer to replace it. Since I was buying my own for work—just needed something that worked well, was inexpensive, and was not producing a distracting light and fireworks show. This fit the bill. Please be aware the mouse has a slim profile –great for someone with smaller hands or not into an extreme claw grip. Someone with larger hands that likes a good claw grip might not be happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.