Insignia Wireless Optical Mouse - Red
- 2.4GHz wireless and Red optical technology helps you stay connected, giving you greater control when using your computer
- On/off switch and smart sleep mode help your battery last longer
- DPI 1600 sensor technology stays sensitive to your every move
- Ergonomic design keeps you comfortable when you're at your desk for hours
- Compatible with Windows10, 8.1, 8, 7, or Mac OS 10.4 or higher
- Requires 1 AA alkaline battery (not included)
- Gift Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 462 reviewers who responded, 422 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Just Do It- 27 mars 2021
Great product for what you pay! I expected to have something that was flukey, but bought anyway for my sons to use for virtual school. I was very surprised to find these were very great quality. They easily switch between windows, chromebooks, & Mac computers without any issue. There is a place in the bottom to keep the usb drive that you plug into your computer that is very handy. This is also a very sturdy product as my 6 & 8 year olds are the main users. They’ve been dropped a TON yet still hold on. I definitely recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- good price, basic mouse- 12 janvier 2021
I purchased the Insignia optical mouse. It was such a good price on a daily deal, I could not pass it up. I purchased it to replace one of my mice when they die, or I can give it as a gift. The insignia is an perfectly fine mouse for surfing the internet or checking emails. I recommend trying various brands of mice to see which is most comfortable for your hand if you are on the computer for more than a few minutes a day. It is a good basic mouse. It was so inexpensive, I did not opt for the extended warranty.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Left button sticks within an hour of use!- 20 février 2021
After only an hour or so of using the mouse, the left "button" started sticking in the clicked position. I have to stick something into the crack to un-stick it each time. This is so dangerous as it could be in the middle of a payment or something! I am a regular user (not a gamer or anything) so I was disappointed that it could fail so fast. Just returning it is too much of a hassle as it is so cheap - so it will just be a waste of money and time.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.