Instant Pot 6-Q Ceramic Inner Pot
- Designed for use with 6qt. Instant Pot pressure cooker
- Ideal for slow cooking meals and preparing rice
- Keep an extra pot on hand for preparing multiple dishes
- Quality ceramic construction boasts a plastic, PTFE, and PFOA-free interior non-stick coating for effortless food release and quick clean-ups
- Oven-safe up to 360-degrees Celsius (680-degrees Fahrenheit)
- Dishwasher-safe for easy, convenient cleaning
- Not compatible with the Duo Evo Plus or Duo SV models
- Plastic Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
- Ceramic Non Stick 8 Qt- June 4, 2020
Bought the second Ceramic Non Stick Inner Pot 8 QT to use for items that will stick to the inner stainless steel. Have a large Rice Cooker that I have had for over 30 years purchased in Calgary China Town. It is still working awesome. LOVE it. We have all sizes of Pressure cookers that my husband, mother in law, as well as close friends love using. I will not us one as I am afraid of blowing up the kitchen. So when my husband bought me my Instant Pot 18 Months ago I looked at it with dread was on awesome price in Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada. Now I do like my Instant For 8 Quart. Have used it for different thing. Always experimenting.
- Somewhat lighter weight than original pot, but works well- December 10, 2018
The non-stick pot is particularly useful for warming up foods that may have a tendency to stick. It is not as heavy as the stainless steel pot that comes with the device. In particular, it lacks the thick steel bottom of the regular pot. However, I have warmed, slow-cooked and pressure-cooked with the non-stick pot and have had no difficulties. Also, I like having a second pot for times when the other is in use or occupied with food storage in the refrigerator. The interior surface of the non-stick pot appears to be quite durable. On separate occasions I have placed the metal steaming trivet and a metal colander inside and have noticed no scratches. True to expectations, it cleans easily. Even cooked-on food comes loose with little effort. I recommend the non-stick pot without reservation.
- Best choice in electric pots- May 14, 2019
Hi, I have not used the non-stick pot very often yet but I will use it when the regular pot has soup in it. I really enjoy using my instant pot every chance I get because this pot is such a joy too use always and the non-stick pot has a very high quality look to it. I do not ever want any other brand of auto electric pot because the Instant Pot does so much and so easy to use.