Instant Pot 6Qt Tempered Glass Lid
- Designed for use with the 6qt. Instant Pot
- Versatile lid features a vent to release steam, reducing condensation on the lid's interior
- Stainless-steel rim and handle provide stylish durability and function
- Quality crafted from transparent tempered glass, giving you a clear view for monitoring your cooking food
- Oven-safe up to 220-degrees Celsius (428-degrees Fahrenheit)
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- Attractive design adds a polished look to the pot, making it ideal for serving
- Plastic Bag
- Cardboard Ring
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 21 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
- Great Product but no comunication!- August 30, 2019
I am giving a 5 pot rating because the product is great and reasonable. I was very disappointed and concerned because I did not receive any communication confirming my order. I did not know how or when my order was shipped. It was very fortunate that I happened to have my gates open when FedEx Ground delivered, other wise the package would have been left by the road. Even their solicitation for review is not totally accurate. I also bought rubber sealing rings. The products were great. I also did not like the fact that they did not take Discover Card.
- I would buy this item again.- September 30, 2019
I purchased the instapot for several reasons. One reason was to replace our much used slow cooker. Upon receiving the the new instapot i thought it would be best to have a clear lid to see through. I also thought my wife would be more likely to use it as a slow cooker if it had the glass lid, which she was use to using. The glass lid is very good quality and fits perfectly and it is nice to be able to see the food when using in slow cooker mode. I highly recommend getting one of these glass lids, you will like having it.
- THE INSTANT POT IS AWESOME!- August 23, 2019
I LOVE IT!!!!!! In the one week since it came I've made soup, cooked all kinds of veggies, made rice and quinoa! I'm hoping to be able to get rid of my crock pot, pressure cooker, yogurt maker, and some pots and pans and have more room in the cupboards!!! I love the pressure cooker and how easy it is! I love the stainless steel cook pot-so light and so much easier to clean than a crock, and I love how easy it is to learn how to use!!! I'm so glad I made this investment!!