Instant Pot 9-in-1 Duo Plus Electric Pressure Cooker - 6 Qt
Cooking made quick
- Duo replaces 9 kitchen appliances including pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, egg cooker, sauté, steamer, warmer, and sterilizer; it even lets you bake a cake
- 15 microprocessor controlled programs cook food up fast while achieving consistent, delicious results
- Lid and inner pot with 3-ply bottom and steam rack with handles are made from food grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel, and are easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Large blue LCD interface to adjust cooking settings, pressure levels, and operate Keep Warm function at any time
- 4 icons show you the status of Heat, Pressure cook, Keep Warm, and Sound at a glance
- 5.7L (6qt) pressure cooker makes has plenty of room to cook hearty meals
- Energy efficient design emits no steam when cooking, so smells are contained and cooking is automated
- 10 safety mechanisms and UL certification ensure safe operation
- Stainless Steel Steam Rack With Handles
- Rice Paddle
- Soup Spoon
- Measuring Cup
- Condensation Collector
- Recipe Booklet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 82 reviewers who responded, 75 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The second pot is just as useful as the first...- November 5, 2019
I really love the Instant Pot. I used a regular pressure cooker on the stove top so this was a no brainer to purchase. I am slowly getting used to the programs for the buttons. I have made soup, spaghetti, egg roll in a bowl, hard boiled eggs, and now a pumpkin spice cake. All have come out fantastic. The warranty is awesome and they stand by their products! I recently purchased a smaller 3 quart. I use it for small batches and have had great results. I want to try beef stew and beef barley soup and of course the #17 Cheesecake. I have actually gotten rid of my slow cookers and other appliances since this can do so much more. Highly recommend!
- It is the best thing ever!!!- April 23, 2020
I love cooking now and look for new recepies daily. I used to avoid cooking and hated washing dishes. This stainless steel pot washes so easily w out struggle and I love it. I make curries and all kinds of stuff that make me sound so cool and like a I'm a pro. Everything works perfectly well. Watch the youtube on what makes the burn notice go on and it's not because your pot doesn't work but bc your pot can not be incharged of unburning your food it can only let you know that "you" are burning your food. So I recommend to not just throw whatever w out enough liquids or have stuff burning on the bottom and then put a lid on it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent product and Service- January 28, 2019
I received a defective pot as a gift for Xmas unfortunately, I contacted them directly via email rather than tracking down a location of the store my mom bought it from. They were unfortunately out of stock immediately following Xmas, though completely understandable as popular as they were this Xmas, however I was impressed of how quickly they were back in stock and my replacement was shipped FedEx to my house. I understand that things can go wrong with hardware, new or used, though I am just as (positively) impressed by the quality of Instant Pot's Customer Care as I have been with my new Instant Pot. Thank You