Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer - 7.6L
- 7.6-litre (8-quart) capacity provides plenty of room for cooking your family's favourite snacks and meals
- 11-in-1 appliance with double-lid features versatile cooking options
- With the pressure cooker lid, the 6 wet cooking functions let you pressure cook, sauté, steam, slow cook, sous vide, and warm
- With the air fryer lid, the 5 crisp cooking functions let you air fry, roast, bake, broil, and dehydrate
- Preset functions and temperature level with timer delivers easy-to-use convenience
- Power cord with power coupling is neatly stored in the rim of the fryer
- Pot, air fry basket, and broil/dehydrating tray are all dishwasher-safe
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 437 reviewers who responded, 409 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It's BIG, bulky. Instant Pot quality!- May 7, 2020
Good: Lots of instant pot cooker recipes, great community. Easy to use. Instant Pot pressure cooker is awesome, but I already have an older model of that. Bad: Instant pot app doesn't support this model, so no recipes or help for airfryer. Also, no recipes come in package, nor have I been able to find online. - This is a big, bulky machine. The air fryer lid contains the heating/fan elements so a bit heavy. - Need to swap/store two lids, one for pressure, one for air fryer - power cord is not removable! Makes it hard to store.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love it- March 6, 2020
I had avoided the air fryer and pressure cooker trends for a long time. Who has room for more appliances? I still don't have room but I love this and use it far more than I could have anticipated. It cooks fast and it does everything. I find it easy to clean and I love the flexibility of it. I've found some youtubers who give great advice and recipes, I love it. I've gone from convenience meals during the week to real dishes, it's changed my whole outlook on meals to being less of a chore. I know there is amother similar product but i couldnt justfy that expense when i found this on sale for $100 less, i think I little better. Absolutely recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty, Friendly, and Easy- December 26, 2020
I've had my product for about two weeks now and I must say it's quite helpful. I've used it to assist in my everyday cooking. The device is quite large so it does require a decent amount of counter space and a place to store one of the lids when it's not being used. Perfect for a studio living space; especially if you don't have your typical stove in your living quarters. So far I've made quesadillas, roasted veggies, and fried chicken. All of them came out really good but I still need to experiment more with a wetter dough and see how that holds up. I've also used it to make toast instead of the toaster oven and it works just as well!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.