Instant Pot 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker - 6 Qt
- This amazing device features 7 functions for nearly unlimited cooking options: pressure cooker, saute/browning, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, warmer, and yogurt maker
- Use the large control panel to easily access 14 built-in smart programs
- The 8 turn-key function keys make the most common cooking tasks a snap
- The convenient 24-hour cooking delay timer and keep-warm setting allow you to plan your meals in advance
- The safe, convenient, and dependable design includes 10 foolproof safety mechanisms
- Preserves the nutritional value in food ingredients, making it easier to create healthy, nutritious meals
- Includes recipe book with plenty of tasty, easy-to-make meal ideas
- Takes the place of other appliances like a slow cooker and rice cooker, leaving you with more space on your counter
- Includes 5.6-litre, 3-ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot, stainless steel steam rack with handle, rice paddle, soup spoon, and measuring cup
*Curious what you can make with Instant Pot? Take a look at some yummy recipes.*
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
- Instruction Manual
- Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes
- Quick Starter
- Accessory Set
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 494 reviewers who responded, 485 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent product, excellent service.- December 4, 2018
I've been an Instant Pot fan for close to five years. It has truly changed the way I cook, and changed what I cook on weeknights. It does rice better than the rice maker we used to own did. Aside from yogurt (which I love making in the Instant Pot) I don't use any of the present functions -- I just use times from online. My favorite uses are for tamales (I use the Instant Pot to cook the chicken, beef, and pork, then use it steam the assembled tamales), corned beef, steel cut oats, applesauce, carnitas, beans, and soup/stew. Also, when I had a mechanical issue, the company responded immediately and fixed the problem right away.
- 100% would buy again- November 23, 2019
Not in any specific order: 1. Easy to clean 2. Fast cook time after it reaches pressure 3. Youtubers with many different recipes to try. 4. Frozen chicken breast about 10 minutes to reach pressure and 15 minute cook time (use instant thermometer to check Temps, for thicker pieces you can always close it up again and cook for longer, 5 minutes more usually) 5. Different accessories you can buy 6. Ribs using instant pot (first time ever making ribs) 7. Worth the counter space it takes up 8. I hated to cook until I bought it - now excited to try new recipes 9. Doesn't cause a lot of heat in the kitchen 10. Easy to clean (x2)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Your kitchen needs an Instant pot right now- March 16, 2018
Your kitchen needs an Instant pot right now. After hearing a lot of hype, I decided to see what all the fuss is about. So this is a dual cooker, you can use it as a pressure cooker for cooking a dish in 10 minutes, or you can use it as a slow cooker to make a dish in 4-6 hours. There is a little bit of a learning curve to figure out exactly what combination of settings works best for your style of dishes. Everything we have cooked so far has come out great and there are endless recipes on the internet, youtube etc. Its very easy to clean too. I think we will continue to use this for a very long time as it's so versatile. A must have for anyone who likes cooking!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.