Instant Pot 7-in-1 Duo Electric Pressure Cooker - 6 Qt
Multiple easy-to-use functions
- This amazing device features 7 functions for nearly unlimited cooking options: pressure cooker, saute/browning, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté, warmer, and yogurt maker
- Use the large control panel to easily access 14 built-in smart programs, including soup, meat/stew, bean/chili, rice, porridge, multigrain, slow cook, keep warm, yogurt, pasteurize, and jiu niang
Convenience comes standard
- The convenient 24-hour cooking delay timer and keep-warm setting allow you to plan your meals in advance
- The safe, convenient, and dependable design includes 10 foolproof safety mechanisms
- 5.7-litre (6qt) pressure cooker helps cook for up to 6 people—perfect for growing families, or meal prepping and batch cooking for singles
Delicious and nutritious
- Preserves the nutritional value and aromas within the food, making it easier to create healthy, nutritious meals
- Includes recipe book with plenty of tasty, easy-to-make meal ideas
- Healthy inner cooking pot made from 304 (18/8) stainless steel, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavours, nutrients and aromas within the food
- Built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time
- UL and ULC certified with 10 safety mechanisms to provide you with added assurance, designed to eliminate many common errors
- Includes 5.6-litre cooker, 3-ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot, stainless steel steam rack with handle, rice paddle, soup spoon, and measuring cup
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
- Instruction Manual
- Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes
- Quick Starter
- Accessory Set
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 542 reviewers who responded, 530 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Broke upon Arrival- December 25, 2021
Purchased a brand new instant pot duo plus as a Christmas gift. During unboxing, as recipient was lifting it out the box, the handle literally fell to the floor. Box had never been opened.... it was still in shrink wrap with all the protective layers. Will be returning first thing tomorrow.... little concerned if this product will stand the test of time if it cannot handle being removed from its protective shellNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Timing makes food perfect- August 2, 2020
I like Indian food and it's instant pot feature makes it a good fit to cook Indian food. I am happy with it's cooking results. Just learn how to set your time for cooking. It may take less time to cook after pressure is built for many indian food dishes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for every use- January 7, 2018
No cons. My Girlfriend just wants a bigger one now. She says if she had four, she'd get rid of the stove. Lmbo!! I think she likes it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent product, excellent service.- December 4, 2018
I've been an Instant Pot fan for close to five years. It has truly changed the way I cook, and changed what I cook on weeknights. It does rice better than the rice maker we used to own did. Aside from yogurt (which I love making in the Instant Pot) I don't use any of the present functions -- I just use times from online. My favorite uses are for tamales (I use the Instant Pot to cook the chicken, beef, and pork, then use it steam the assembled tamales), corned beef, steel cut oats, applesauce, carnitas, beans, and soup/stew. Also, when I had a mechanical issue, the company responded immediately and fixed the problem right away.
- 100% would buy again- November 23, 2019
Not in any specific order: 1. Easy to clean 2. Fast cook time after it reaches pressure 3. Youtubers with many different recipes to try. 4. Frozen chicken breast about 10 minutes to reach pressure and 15 minute cook time (use instant thermometer to check Temps, for thicker pieces you can always close it up again and cook for longer, 5 minutes more usually) 5. Different accessories you can buy 6. Ribs using instant pot (first time ever making ribs) 7. Worth the counter space it takes up 8. I hated to cook until I bought it - now excited to try new recipes 9. Doesn't cause a lot of heat in the kitchen 10. Easy to clean (x2)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.