Instant Pot Zest Plus Rice and Grain Cooker - 20-Cup
Delicious Rice Right When You Need It
- 10 cups uncooked and 20 cups cooked capacity allows for cooking large meals
- 14 rice and grain programs with time controls help you explore a range of cuisines with one single pot
Cook With Comfort
- Steam option lets you feast on your favourite oil-free foods like dumplings, tamales, and salads
- Custom programmable feature makes this cooker convenient for cooking according to your preferences
- Keep warm feature helps to keep the food hot till you are ready to serve it
- Delay start option allows for setting the start time so you can make sure the food is cooking when you need it to
Keep Clean and In Control
- Non-stick bowl prevents food from sticking to the pot and makes it easy to clean
- Durable stainless steel casing with stainless steel internal lid keeps the cooker rust resistant and is dishwasher safe
- Digital control makes it easy to operate the appliance
- Auto Shut Off helps conserve energy and prevents overcooking for delicious food
- On/off indicator helps you know if the food is done and protects you from unexpected burns
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 65 reviewers who responded, 64 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Solid Build But....- December 8, 2019
I bought this to double my meal prep time because the Aroma was out of stock. This unit is very well built and the inner pot is much heavier and better quality than the Aroma. That said, it only has the water fill marks on one side of the pot—no big deal. Functionality is a bit more complicated than the Aroma’s one button settings. Unfortunately, the manual is extremely vague and the website lacks specific info for something as easy as cooking broccoli—at least what I could find. They do however, have a ton of recipes to try. Overall, as a supplement to my meal prep it works fine- but I wish the instructions were a little more detailed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I use it daily, a critical part of my diet- July 3, 2020
I started eating Nishiki Brown Rice daily and the Zest Plus is part of this. I love to cook my rice with this product and I like the way it comes out. I have also used the product to slow cook my salmon pasta and cheddar casserole and the product performed well up to the 1.5 hr cooking time. Very pleased with how the pot cleans up. The important features of the product is the overheating protection and the smart cooking technology, the product does shine here because it will not overcook the food and will calculate the time based on the volume in the pot. The price is affordable and versatility of the Plus model is great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rice or Grains in an Instant- November 24, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Whether its white rice, oatmeal or quinoa, this has made cooking much easier. My daughter eats rice like its going out of style and my wife loves quinoa with everything. Instant made this guy's cooking time much faster! My favorite part so far is it adjusts the cooking time based on the ingredients you add into the pot and starts up with the press of a button. My wife is normally the one who cooks, but with this I can change it up and make a delicious shrimp, veggie and quinoa bowl and get the extra style points from the wife! With no mess, no soaking and no hassle when cleaning, we have been using it over and over and have already purchased one for my parents for Christmas!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.