InvisibleShield by Zagg Elite VisionGuard+ Screen Protector for iPhone 12 Pro Max
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with the iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Ion exchange technology provides protection from scratches and shattering by increasing surface compression
- Protective Eyesafe layer filters high-energy visible blue light without yellow tinting for a comfortable viewing experience
- Anti-bacterial treatment kills common surface bacteria to keep your phone sanitary
- ClearPrint technology disperses oil from your fingerprints, making prints almost invisible
- EZ apply tabs, an installation tray and an installation mat ensure that application is an easy and simple process
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 915 reviewers who responded, 835 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best screen protector money can buy- August 22, 2021
I have had this screen protector on for roughly 3 months and I have had no issues. The glass is very strong and the blue light filter reduces eye strain significantly and makes it easy on the eyes when using your mobile device in low light. Zagg is definitely the way to go for a screen protector, it also comes with a lifetime warranty. After purchasing just make sure to register the protector on the zagg website to link your lifetime warranty that you get through them with the purchase of the product. If you have issues with it, Zagg will ship you a new one after you ship the defective one to them after doing a warranty claim through their website.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall, A great protector- April 19, 2021
Application of this was great. I have always hated putting these on, but this one was easy. Come with everything that you need to for an easy application. Only thing that I am not liking is the blue light filter. I think that I alters the color too much. May just be me being picky, but when you pay for such a quality screen you want it to be at its best. The best part of this is the company that it comes from. Replacement or a cracked protector is a breeze. After about 6 month mine was cracked. Ordering a replacement was easy and you get the ability to change over to a similar model for free or upgrade for a small fee.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I’d Still Recommend It- December 19, 2020
I have used InvsibleShield for years in all of my phones. And when they came out with the VisionGuard+ it made it all the better. The screen protector is crystal clear and keeps fingerprints and smudges to a minimum. I will say, however, that the adhesion has been lacking over the last year or so. I got my iPhone XS Max a couple of years ago and put this protector on it straight out of the box and within days the protector started showing bubbles where the adhesive backing was lacking. I normally see it around the ear piece and around the edges. Other than that I still would recommend the InvisibleShield brand, if nothing but for the lifetime warranty of the protector.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.