InvisibleShield by ZAGG Glass Fusion Plus 40mm Screen Protector for Apple Watch Series 6/SE
- Compatible with the 40mm Apple Watch Series 6, SE, Series 5, and Series 4
- Military-grade materials gives you powerful protection and a smooth finish
- Hybrid glass is flexible to absorb and disperse impact, and won't chip, thus preventing cracks from starting and spreading
- Smooth surface finish helps wipe smudges and fingerprints away with ease
- Application Instructions
- Microfiber Cloth
- Cleaning Wipe
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 107 reviewers who responded, 69 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Starting coming off after a week!!! Do not buy!!!- June 2, 2021
I’ve gotten zagg screen protectors for my phone in the past, and I didn’t want to leave Best Buy without protection for my watch, so I bought this one despite some of the negative reviews. I managed to get all of the bubbles out of my screen protector when I installed it. 2 days later the screen protector began to form new bubbles. By day 4, the screen protector began to completely come off of the watch. I wish I hadn’t spent the money on this!!! I went ahead and ordered some screen protectors from Amazon because they have better reviews.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Don’t buy it ...... it works only for 2days.- May 28, 2021
This the worst product I have ever bought at Best Buy. This item is worthless and I advice everyone to say away from it. It wont serve it purpose. I bought this and fixed it on my watch. Two days later I saw several bubbles on it, just two days. I gave a benefit of the doubt that it could only be that particular one, so I went to replace it. The replacement was another disaster. Two days later another bubbles. I won’t buy this brand any longer!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Okay screen protector.- May 14, 2021
This is a good screen protector. My wife bumps her watch on things all of the time at work and it hasn't cracked, unlike another name brand that she had on her Apple watch 3. Gave 3 stars because it is a little larger than the screen and snags on things. This causes it to slightly raise off of the watch and it has never stuck back on properly. All in all, it protects the watch like it is supposed to. Great price for product and easy to apply.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.