InvisibleShield by Zagg Glass Fusion Screen Protector for Galaxy Watch4 Classic 42mm
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed for the Galaxy Watch4 Classic 42mm watch
- Shield provides advanced shatter protection, giving you peace of mind while wearing your watch on the go
- Smooth, clear tempered glass lets you see all the watch details clearly
- Specially designed tabs make it easy to apply to watch face accurately
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 38 reviewers who responded, 37 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- zagg watch4 screen saver- January 1, 2022
this screen saver is an absolute poor design.. i had a horrible time tring to figure out how to even install this. plus i couldnt figure out how to get the tabs off. in the process it gotdust underneath which ruined it. ended uo throwing it out. wat a complete was of money.. just garbageNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- tough to get perfectly centered- March 26, 2022
I had problems getting it centered kept getting a slight bit over causing an air bubble. I finally got it centered but ended up with dust under the protector. It still works great but annoying to see the dust specs. If this ends up cracking I will replace with a cheaper option.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome device.- January 18, 2022
Love this device! I didnt know exactly what place it held in my electronic device rralm of life but thr sound quality for calls and the ability to text so easily has been quite convenient. Speech to text is nearly flawless! The rotating bezel is my favorite feature.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Zagg GlassFusion Samsung GW4 Classic 42mm- December 25, 2021
Works as expected. You need a steady hand to line up the shield onto the watch face. Also, it might look like it's not sticking with air bubbles, but keep using the squeegee to push the air bubbles out, and it will eventually lay smooth.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hope Zaag will stand behind promise- February 27, 2022
Need a Zaag Invisible Shield, as the last one got scratched. Too bad I didn't know Best Buy would have replaced it, as when I asked Zaag for their lifetime replacement, they said it was not available.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.