InvisibleShield by Zagg GlassFusion+ Screen Protector for Galaxy S21
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed to fit the Samsung Galaxy S21
- Military-grade hybrid glass protects the display from cracks, scratches, and scuffs when your device encounters accidental falls and bumps
- Flexible polished glass-like surface quickly absorbs and disseminates sudden impacts to prevent them from reaching your screen for enhanced protection
- Chip and crack protection technology avoids chipping and prevents the formation and spreading of cracks on the display, so your device stays clean and clear
- Tough components offer scratch protection to keep your screen pristine while smudge resistance prevents oils from adhering to your screen
- Anti-bacterial technology kills up to 99.99% of surface bacteria on the glass to prevent the growth of algae, mould, and mildew for safe use
- Included EZ Apply tabs, specially designed installation tray, and advanced adhesive make it simple to install accurately and without leaving bubbles
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 425 reviewers who responded, 324 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Defective- January 30, 2021
The screen seems to be of good quality. That is if you can place it on your device. The instructions state that, and I'm paraphrasing, the screen protector to be applied will hang just over the phone's screen when placed in the four holes (two at the top and two at the bottom). The item will touch the screen right away and the holes do not align either. You are therefore left with a screen protector placed when you lowered into the preliminary position, without the time to align it and control the application. Suggestion for the seller: include two screens. I believe the reason other sellers do is to cover issues like the one I ran into.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Meh- March 12, 2021
Not my favorite screen protector. Probably the most problematic one I have ever used. On the plus side, it provides good protection. It is advertised as "glassfusion" but it feels much more like a film than glass. Application requires EXTREMELY steady hands as any touch touch between the device prior to the proper positioning will create bubbles. Any spec of dust or dirt that was missed will create bubbles. Some screenprotectors are more forgiving of minor mistakes, this one is not. There are free replacements but be warned you will pay about $7 for shipping each time. I would prefer an actual glass screen protector.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Replacing.- July 3, 2021
I pushed on the corner of my phone to pop it out of a case and my nail left a big dent in the screen protector...3 days old. It also has vertical purple/opalescent-like lines that are very visible when using phone in the sun or at an angle in certain lighting. I had it installed/applied for me by tech person, and it appeared he did it exactly as he was supposed to...I'll be getting a new one to replace this asap. I have screen protectors on other devices for half the cost and much better quality. Also-its really hard to wipe clean wothout a microfiber cloth and picks up fingerprints easily--needs to be cleaned often.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.