InvisibleShield by ZAGG GlassFusion+ Screen Protector for Galaxy Watch 3 41mm
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Made for the 41mm Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 to offer durable screen protection
- Flexible hybrid glass and military-grade material construction protects against impact and scratches while preventing screen cracks from spreading
- Smooth surface finish prevents oils from adhering to the screen keeping smudges and fingerprints away
- Anti-bacterial technology applied to the screen protector ensures that your screen stays clean
- Application Instructions
- Microfiber Cloth
- Cleaning Wipe
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 107 reviewers who responded, 100 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not an easy install- May 17, 2021
Purchased for my new Galaxy watch 3 - 41mm and I am not a fan. It says it is glass on the box (is a clear sticker of plastic) It is exactly the same size as the glass on the watch and would not sit on the edges of the screen. It does come with a plastic piece guide but still doesn't make a difference. I purchased a real glass one from Amazon and it was so much easier to install and about $26 cheaper. I would not recommend this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Easy and AMAZING- January 2, 2021
Love the screen protector! It doesn't keep finger smudges off but it does amazing at keeping my watch safe. I use screen protectors on EVERYTHING because I work with kids and you just never know when something is going to get bumped into or knocked into something. But it works so well! Super easy to put on too!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smart Investment- May 8, 2021
I'll get straight to the point, like your cellphone why not protect your screen. Why spend a nice piece of change on a smartwatch and not protect it's screen. Accidents happen. You might hit your arm up against a wall or bang your arm and scratch or crack the screen so protect it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.