iRig Pro I/O Universal Audio Interface
- Record on the go using your smart device or laptop
- Pocket-sized profile offers optimal portability
- Provides 24-bit A/D and D/A converters with 96kHz sample rate recording capabilities deliver professional HD-quality audio
- Plug and play design pairs effortlessly with microphones, guitars, basses, keyboards, and more
- Features a 1/8" stereo-out enhanced with preamp and level control and a 1/4" Hi-Z input for passive and active pickup configurations
- Chain and control your outboard MIDI gear with the MIDI Out jack and included cables
- Experience 48V of phantom power when using the XLR jack for your active condensers
- Oversized gain control knob lets you customize for the perfect, precise amount of input signal
- Lightning and USB connection cables are provided so you can hook up to your compatible iPhone, iPad, Mac, or PC
- Includes a hook-and-loop closure for easy mic stand mounting during live or in-studio performances
- Also comes with the full version IK Software including AmpliTube for iOS, AmpliTube 4 for Mac/PC, SampleTank 3 SE, T-RackS Deluxe with Mic Room, and more
- iRig Pro I/O
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Lightning Cable
- USB Cable
- Velcro Strap
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- DO NOT BUY- April 18, 2021
Badly executed, uses double A batteries, does not come with DC power adapter, can not be used with iPhone camera connection kit (says it Is drawing too much power when plugged into USB port on camera connection kit) to charge and use the device over the usb cable. Basically if you want to use this device you will need to make sure your phone AND the AA batteries are both charged and even in that case, you are limited by the life of your phone battery. Eventually you will have to unhook everything and wait while your phone charges to resume making music. On the quality it feels way too light, cheap plastic casing with the words iRig “PRO” on it. Come on... pro? Volume roller feels cheap. You’re really better off getting literally anything else.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report