Iris and the Giant (Switch) - Digital Download
Model Number: 045496668969
Web Code: 15306157
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
1 Special Offer Available
Face your inner demons and soothe the giant inside in Iris and the Giant for Nintendo Switch. Make your way through an imaginary world where Iris' fears come to life and her memories are locked away. Collect cards as you play to build your deck and earn points, boosting Iris' strength and empowering her to battle the fierce monsters that surround her.
Check with the manufacturer for details or purchase Best Buy Protection on the next step.
- Digital code
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order. Codes are only redeemable with Canadian accounts.
- To access the game, you can redeem this code using a Nintendo Account or Nintendo Network ID ("Account") on Nintendo eShop or other Nintendo shopping services on or after the date that the downloadable content launches in your territory. This code is non-refundable unless required by law and can only be used once. The downloadable content is non-transferable. Use of this code requires internet access and acceptance of the user agreement applicable to Nintendo eShop where you use this code. Please review at support.nintendo.com before purchasing.
Iris and the Giant
- Adventure game combines the mechanics of a collectible card game with RPG action and roguelike elements
- Recover fragments of Iris' memories as you play, revealing the meaning behind the adventure in her mind
- Build your deck by unlocking cards and earning points to boost Iris
- 51 cards and choices allow you to customise your deck, specialize your character, and personalise your play style
- Engage in tactical battles as you face off against powerful monsters
- Progressive difficulty makes it fun for everyone from beginners to advanced players
Information Not Available
Number of Players
Internet Connection Required