iRobot Braava Jet m Series Wet Mopping Pads - 7 Pack - White
- Compatible with Braava jet m Series Robot Mops only (sold separately)
- Wicking fibres break down sticky messes, grime, grease, and other common kitchen messes
- Easy to use--simply attach a mopping pad to your Braava robot mop, add water or a Braava jet Hard Floor Cleaning Solution, press "Clean," and the robot will automatically select the cleaning method
- Pack includes 7 mopping pads
- 7 x Single-Use Wet Mopping Pads
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 168 reviewers who responded, 154 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Automatically detect wet mode = EZ- December 5, 2020
The Braava wet pads tend to get super dirty after a deep clean, so buying the 1-time use pads isn’t unreasonable. It’s a matter of preference if you want to go the route of washable vs. disposable, but these are a decent price for the convenience/ sanitary advantage of 1-time use operation. The brand name pads are high quality although I’ve never really compared to anything else. The device senses the “wet” pads automatically and knows to use the fluid (somehow), which is cool.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit pricy- August 1, 2020
These do an adequate job, but like most company's accessories are pricy. This is true of literally every company that requires replacement products. I know that in some cases, the original product is sold at a reduced price which is made up for in sales of accessories. However, iRobot's products don't seem to fit that category and are high buck on everything. I check "recommend" because it's obviously necessary if you own one of their products.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient and Nice- January 5, 2021
I like the disposable wet mopping pads for convenience but prefer the washable. This is just my preference since I noticed with the disposable, if it so happens to spray in the grout and not on the tile it sometimes won’t soak up the cleaning solution in the grout. Even though it will dry, it will take slightly longer to dry verses the washable pads with higher density to soak up solution in grout.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.