iRobot Braava Jet m6 Robot Mop - White
Superior cleaning power
- Automatically customizes cleaning based on pad type for sweeping or mopping hardwood, tile, and stone floors
- Precision jet spray tackles even sticky, grimy, and stuck-on messes without spraying your furniture, rugs, or walls
- Advanced cleaning pads use electrostatic force to sweep and wicking fibers to mop for a more effective clean
- Includes two single-use wet mopping pads and two single-use dry sweeping pads
- Braava Jet hard floor cleaner can be added to the robot to deliver long-lasting scent
Smart and connected
- vSLAM navigation learns the layout of your home and builds personal smart maps to clean in neat and efficient rows
- Compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa-enabled devices for simple voice control
- Keep Out Zones let your robot know to avoid things like pet bowls and play areas
- Smart technology learns your cleaning routines, suggests schedules, and recommends extra cleanings during allergy or pet-shedding season
- Automatically recharges when the battery is low and picks back up where it left off
- Imprint Link Technology allows the Braava Jet to work in sequence with select Roomba robot vacuums (sold separately)
- Braava jet m6 Robot Mop
- Charging Dock
- Dock Tray
- North American Line Cord
- 2 x Single-Use Wet Mopping Pad
- 2 x Single-Use Dry Sweeping Pad
- 4oz Cleaning Solution Sample Bottle
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1227 reviewers who responded, 969 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cleaned well, FAQ/troubleshooting could be better- June 19, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love my iRobot vacuum so I was really excited to try out the mop. It was super easy to set up and run. It did a nice job cleaning my laminate kitchen floor and my wood living room floor. No streaks or film left behind. My only complaint is that one day it started chiming at me for no reason, and I can't find any instructions about what to do to turn it off, so I had to unplug it. Now I'll need to plan ahead the next time I want to use it and charge it up a few hours before. It's like it was instructing me to put on a cleaning pad, but I was not going to use it that day, and didn't want to put a pad on. It chimes for hours before I unplugged it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Garbage- September 21, 2020
My husband got me this for Christmas (at my request). Every single time I need to use it, it never sprays. I always have to clean the spray nozzle and reboot. The liquid tank leaks everywhere inside and if I pick it up. Literally nothing about this machine is smart. I actually can't get over how stupid and how big of an inconvenience it is. It has to be babysat the entire time because it mops the same place over and over again and if it barely hits the corner/edge of anything, it cannot carry on. It goes in circles or returns to where it previously cleaned already. I absolutely hate the iRobot. HATE. I'm disgusted my husband paid for it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great so far- May 30, 2020
Had the robot mop for about a month and it’s been great. Also bought the Roomba Vacuum 640. Smart maps in the app are awesome so you can choose which rooms to clean. It doesn’t get stuck too often; really only just under the edge of the fridge and one of the kitchen cabinets. After you find the trouble spots where it gets stuck often you can set keep out zones on the app so it won’t go in there again. I was skeptical at this price tag but it’s exceeded expectations. In short, totally worth it if you have hard floors and have the money to drop on this. Just remember to buy some cleaning solution and reusable wet mop and dry mop pads.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.