iRobot Braava Jet m6 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Mop - White (6110)
Superior cleaning power
- Automatically customizes cleaning based on pad type for sweeping or mopping hardwood, tile, and stone floors
- Precision jet spray tackles even sticky, grimy, and stuck-on messes without spraying your furniture, rugs, or walls
- Advanced cleaning pads use electrostatic force to sweep and wicking fibers to mop for a more effective clean
- Includes two single-use wet mopping pads and two single-use dry sweeping pads
- Braava Jet hard floor cleaner can be added to the robot to deliver long-lasting scent
Smart and connected
- vSLAM navigation learns the layout of your home and builds personal smart maps to clean in neat and efficient rows
- Keep Out Zones let your robot know to avoid things like pet bowls and play areas
- Smart technology learns your cleaning routines, suggests schedules, and recommends extra cleanings during allergy or pet-shedding season
- Automatically recharges when the battery is low and picks back up where it left off
- Imprint Link Technology allows the Braava Jet to work in sequence with select Roomba robot vacuums (sold separately)
- Braava jet m6 Robot Mop
- Charging Dock
- Dock Tray
- North American Line Cord
- 2 x Single-Use Wet Mopping Pad
- 2 x Single-Use Dry Sweeping Pad
- 4oz Cleaning Solution Sample Bottle
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1572 reviewers who responded, 1224 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wait For An Updated Version- July 3, 2021
I give the Braava Jet M6 a 3 star out of 5 due to it's MAJOR error in design to get over threshold areas between doorways. Any little bump that tilts the robot will make it avoid the area and move away. But if your home is all flat floor with no bumps in the floor. You love this robot. Which is why I give it a 3 star because it can clean very well. Just keep in mind this bot is designed for regular mopping duties. If want the robot to get out tough stains on the floor. I suggest spraying the mop pad with a cleaning product and also spray the stain on the floor. Overall opinion It can clean well but would suggest waiting for a better model to come out.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great product!!- August 28, 2021
This iRobot Brava Jet M6 Mop is pretty awesome! I love the mapping feature that knows where to mop and where not to mop! I also love the newly added features such as the no go zones, threshold areas, and the room dividers. NOTE: It will not navigate from hard surfaces to carpeting and then to hard surfaces, in other words; you will have to carry it over carpeting/rug and place it on hard surfaces to mop the area that needs to be mopped. Also, I’ve noticed that you will need to leave the lights on in the area where it will be mopping or it will get a bit confused, especially around the threshold areas. Other than that, it does a great job!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cleaned well, FAQ/troubleshooting could be better- June 19, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love my iRobot vacuum so I was really excited to try out the mop. It was super easy to set up and run. It did a nice job cleaning my laminate kitchen floor and my wood living room floor. No streaks or film left behind. My only complaint is that one day it started chiming at me for no reason, and I can't find any instructions about what to do to turn it off, so I had to unplug it. Now I'll need to plan ahead the next time I want to use it and charge it up a few hours before. It's like it was instructing me to put on a cleaning pad, but I was not going to use it that day, and didn't want to put a pad on. It chimes for hours before I unplugged it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.