iRobot Braava 380T Floor Mopping Robot - Black
Effortless cleaning on all of your hard floors
- Sweeps and mops hardwood, tile, and stone floors at the touch of a button
- Maximized-Edge design reaches into corners, edges, and under furniture for a thorough clean
- Includes a multi-purpose cleaning pad, a Pro-Clean reservoir pad, a microfibre dry mopping cloth, and a microfibre damp mopping cloth; compatible with other disposable cleaning cloths (sold separately)
Smart technology for a powerful clean
- Pro-Clean System delivers triple-pass mopping action to eliminate everyday dirt and grime
- iAdapt 2.0 Navigation lets your robot know where it's been, where to go, and how to navigate around objects and under furniture
- Northstar cube technology allows you to expand your cleaning range with additional cubes (sold separately)
- Charges quickly on the Turbo-Charge Cradle to keep the robot powered up and ready to go
- Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot
- Turbo Charge Cradle
- Wall Charger
- 2000 mAh NiMH Battery
- NorthStar Navigation Cube (batteries included)
- Multi-Purpose Cleaning Pad
- Pro-Clean Reservoir Pad
- Microfibre Dry Mopping Cloth
- Microfibre Damp Mopping Cloth
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 895 reviewers who responded, 720 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Where have you been my whole life?- June 18, 2015
We just moved into a brand new home - construction dust has been an issue with me. Normally, I wash my floors by hand - yes, on my hands and knees to get to every corner. The main living area is tiled and rather large and not very efficient for me to scrub by hand. Purchased this the other night and let it go to town. I am thrilled that it got all the construction dust off and removed the "gritty"feeling on the tiles. We run it every night after dinner to keep the floors clean and am now purchasing another cube to get better coverage. I can't imagine life without Charlie now. I am now thinking about buying the Roomba 880 to go along with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- More Mopper than Sweeper- January 3, 2016
I was disppointed in the first function as a sweeper. I did not come away impressed that pushing the dust mop across the entire floor would actually pickup the dirt. IT was too time consuming to do what a wide dust mop would do in 10% of the time. The mopping has been a pleasent surprise. I like the 3 mop heads that allow me to slip off the dirty, top off the mop solution of small amount of vinegar with warm water and turn it loose again. I was impressed with the unit's abilty to keep track of where it had been and the battery life of 3 mopping sessions before battery recharge. This allow our family to mop more with cleaner floors, hassle free.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- reservoir breaks easily- July 16, 2018
please save your money. After only 3-4 uses only using water in the reservoir, the reservoir cracked and no longer held water. Without even using it, it would continue to crack. I didn’t put any chemicals inside of it. Each replacement is $40 and to have to replace it every month or so, it’s too expensive. Apparently it’s a common issue that iRobot doesn’t care to address (just google the replacement piece and you will see the many complaints). The mop did a mediocre job at best and never really left my floor clean. The two issues combined caused me to return the product. I wouldn’t buy another robot mop again until they have perfected it more.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.