iRobot Braava jet 240 Mopping Robot - White
Sparkling floors in a snap
- Automatically customises cleaning based on pad type for sweeping, damp sweeping, or mopping hardwood, tile, and stone floors at the touch of a button
- Precision jet spray and a vibrating cleaning head tackles even sticky, grimy, and stuck-on messes
- Maximized-Edge design reaches into corners, edges, and under furniture for a thorough clean
- Includes two wet mopping pads, two damp sweeping pads, and two dry sweeping pads
Smart and convenient
- Systematic cleaning pattern allows the robot to navigate under and around objects and furniture
- Virtual Wall Mode lets you create an invisible boundary, perfect for rooms without doors
- Comaptible with Braava Jet hard floor cleaner (sold separately) for long-lasting scent
- iRobot Braava jet
- 240Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Charger
- 2 Wet Mopping Pads
- 2 Damp Sweeping Pads
- 2 Dry Sweeping Pads
- Owner’s Guide andDocumentation Package
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1015 reviewers who responded, 811 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Time Saver - does a decent job- September 23, 2017
iRobot - Braava jet 240 does a decent job of cleaning smaller areas, perfect for kitchen work area or bathroom floor. Compared to the Brava 380t seems to scrub a little harder by adding a slight vibration to mop head. It's smaller size does allow it to get into tighter spaces too, is able to get under most of my furniture and banish the dust bunnies. Like the flexibility to swap between reusable washing machine safe pads and disposables. App connection is a little weak compared to Roomba 980 as this is a bluetooth only connection but not really the reason you'll want this item. I'd recommend it if you're looking to clean smaller rooms/areas.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The AI in this device needs to work.- August 4, 2017
When it has a clear, square/rectangular area to clean, this device works fine. However, I have never had it successfully finish and return to it's starting position. I have been unsuccessful at getting it to recognize any virtual wall I set, either. We use it once a week on hardwood floor, and it does a great job cleaning the surfaces; however, it does not seem to keep track of where it has been. It is either OCD-level thorough or just simply cannot seem to keep an internal map. 100% of the time, it just keeps mopping until the battery runs out, on areas that are clearly within its 150sq ft range. The concept is great but the AI needs work.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressed- April 5, 2016
Got my Braava recently, and I am not impressed for the following reasons: - Its navigation algorithm is poor, even if placed to the lower-right corner, it starts cleaning erratically if it encounters an obstacle early (but then again, I might be spoiled by some competitor's awesome navigation) - struggles with larger or complex rooms (falls into erratic patterns, cleans same area multiple times and leave other areas uncleaned) - it leaves dirt and liquid in grouts - it is incredible slow - cannot use the washable pad for damp cleaning - bumps hard into obstacles Too bad it is not better programmed, otherwise it is a nicely designed device.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.