iRobot Braava Jet Washable Wet Mopping Pads - 2-Pack - Blue
- Works with the iRobot Braava jet mopping robot (sold separately)
- Comes with 2 washable wet mopping pads
- Triple-pass cleaning pattern and Vibrating Cleaning Head tackle dirt and stains to ensure floors come out looking pristine
- Washable and reusable pads only use water and contain no detergents
- Perfect for use on well-sealed floors such as hardwood, tile, and stone
- 2 Braava jet Washable WetMopping Pads
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Better value than disposable pads- October 19, 2016
Although IRobot discourages using cleaning products, I have found using diluted Apple cider vinegar as the perfect safe cleaning solution for any of the Braava Jet pads disposable or reusable. I dilute my apple cider solution in a 32 oz size spray bottle (1/2 cup ACV, fill the rest of the bottle with water.) I mist about 20 sprays onto the pad only, click into the base, and hit start. The diluted ACV further dilutes with the Braava Jet's exsisting water spray system, staying true to the "water only" Braava rule. This method helps cut through floor dirt a little better than just using plain water. Plus the ACV is safe for real wood floors while also increasing the drying time. This minimizes the dampness that could harm the wood. This also does not make the floor surface any more shiny than the original floor finish. It does return wood floors to it's original color depth.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- keeps dogs' dirt away- January 17, 2017
I use it every day in my family room and my kitchen. Both rooms get dirty fast. The Braava cleans while I'm doing something else. It helps to keep the dirt from being dragged into other rooms. I love it! I just ordered the washable pads since I use the pads every day.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good value- September 30, 2020
Use these at least twice a day. Purchased extra batteries so she runs at least twice a day. I wet the soiled pad with dawn and water and scrub with a toothbrush. Lots of dirt is collected per cycle.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.