iRobot Roomba 960 WiFi Connected Vacuuming Robot
Enjoy clean floors at the push of a button with the iRobot Roomba 960. This vacuum-cleaning robot can navigate an entire level of your home and offers 75 minutes of continuous cleaning on a single charge. Download the iRobot HOME app on your iOS or Android device and remotely connect to your Roomba so you can start cleaning from anywhere.
Works around your schedule
- Use the iRobot HOME app on your smartphone to clean, schedule, and customize cleaning preferences.
- Select different cleaning features through the app, like one- or two-pass cleaning and edge cleaning
- Schedule Roomba to vacuum up to 7 times per week. Come home to a cleaner home every day.
- With CleanMap reports you can see which areas the robot has cleaned, and you can also use it to turn on notifications for cleaning status updates.
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa to start, stop, or dock the robot (currently only available in English).
Cleaner surfaces, cleaner air
- Roomba can tackle carpets, tile, hardwood floors, and laminate, automatically adjusting to different surfaces so you don't have to lift a finger.
- AeroForce 3-stage cleaning system delivers vigorous air power to clean your carpets, rugs, and hard floors.
- The AeroForce high-efficiency filter captures 99% of allergens, pollen, and particles as small as 10 microns. Your allergies will thank you.
- Brushless extractors prevent hair tangles for more effective cleaning. Roomba can pick up your pooch's shedding mane and all the other dirt around, too.
- Dirt Detect allows Roomba 960 to sense dirt and focus cleaning on areas that need it most.
- Spinning side brushes push dirt into the path of Roomba, making it a wonder for cleaning wall edges and corners.
- Roomba's low-profile design lets it get to lurking dust under furniture and kickboards.
- Dual Multi-Surface Brushes are tangle-free, allowing the robot to handle pet hair easily.
- iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization keeps track of your Roomba's location and allows it to efficiently navigate a whole level of your home, moving from room and room and get around furniture and obstacles with no problem.
- Uses localization and floor-tracking to track cleaning progress, ensuring it doesn’t miss a spot.
- Cliff Detect sensors prevent the robot from doing a header down the stairs or over a drop-off.
- Roomba includes a full suite of intelligent sensors, which help the robot navigate under and around furniture.
- Roomba 960 can run non-stop for up to 75 minutes, automatically return to its charging base to recharge, and then diligently resume cleaning.
- This Roomba was designed and created using over 25 years of robotics expertise and innovation.