iRobot Roomba 980 WiFi Connected Vacuuming Robot
Enjoy cleaner floors without lifting a finger with the iRobot Roomba 980. This vacuum-cleaning robot can navigate an entire level of your home and offers 2 hours of continuous cleaning on a single charge. Download the iRobot HOME app on your iOS or Android device and remotely connect to your Roomba so you can start cleaning from anywhere.
Works around your schedule
- Use the iRobot HOME app on your smartphone to clean, schedule, and customize cleaning preferences.
- Schedule Roomba to vacuum up to 7 times per week so you can come home to a cleaner home every day.
- Roomba will clean your floors for up to 120 minutes, then return to its charging base to refill its battery before resuming its work until it finishes the entire job.
- With CleanMap reports you can see which areas the robot has cleaned, and you can also use it to turn on notifications for cleaning status updates.
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa to start, stop, or dock the robot (currently only available in English).
Cleaner surfaces, cleaner air
- Roomba can tackle carpets, tile, hardwood floors, and laminate. It'll automatically adjust to different surfaces so you don't have to lift a finger.
- The AeroForce Cleaning System provides up to 10x more air power, allowing the robot to loosen, lift, and suction dirt more efficiently.
- The AeroForce High-Efficiency Filter captures and traps 99% of allergens, pollen, and particles as tiny as 10 microns so you can breathe more easily.
- Power Boost automatically kicks up the cleaning performance on carpets.
- Brushless extractors prevent hair tangles for more effective cleaning. Roomba can pick up your pooch's shedding mane and all the other dirt around, too.
- Spinning side brushes push dirt into the path of Roomba's 3-stage cleaning system so it can pick up anything from spilled cereal to balls of cat fur.
- Dual Multi-Surface Brushes are tangle-free, allowing the robot to handle pet hair easily.
- The Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed to sweep up dust and dirt along wall edges and corners.
- iAdapt 2.0 navigation with visual localization allows the robot to clean an entire level of your home.
- Cliff Detect sensors prevent the robot from doing a header down the stairs or over a drop-off.
- The low-profile design is only 3.6" high, which allows it to get to the dust lurking under furniture, beds, and kickboards. Those dust bunnies under the couch won't stand a chance.
- Roomba includes a full suite of intelligent sensors, which help the robot navigate under and around furniture.
- This Roomba was designed and created using over 25 years of robotics expertise and innovation.