iRobot Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum - Black
- Three-stage cleaning system and dual multi-surface rubber brushes adjust and flex to stay in contact with both carpets and hard floors
- Edge-sweeping brush gets into corners and edges so it doesn't miss a single spot
- Adaptive navigation uses advanced sensors to navigate under and around furniture and along edges while Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down stairs
- Smart technology learns the layout of your home to deliver an effective daily cleaning
- Automatically docks and recharges when the 90-minute battery is low
- Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head technology automatically adapts to different heights of flooring for the best clean carpets and hard floors
- Dirt Detect Sensors alerts the robot to dirtier areas like entryways and high-traffic spots to deliver a more intense clean in those places
- 1 x Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum
- 1 x Home Base Charging Station
- 1 x North American Line Cord
- 1 x Extra AeroVac Filter
- 1 x Brush Cleaning Tool
- Owner’s Guide
- Documentation Package
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 495 reviewers who responded, 446 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Did the Roomba change my life? - ABSOLUTELY- December 6, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I'll be honest, I'm a neat freak. I've lived alone for years (with my English bull dog, Lloyd, of course) and clean my apartment religiously, always myself because I don't trust anyone else or any "fancy" products. Lloyd requires around the clock hair care. It's everywhere. I purchased the Roomba hoping it couldn't lighten my vacuum workload. I was wrong. It took over ALL of my vacuum workload. He mapped out my apartment in minutes and now every morning I have a mini butler sleeping under my bed ready to do the dirty work as I rush out the door. Now when I come home I have more time to snuggle up next to Lloyd and entertain on a spotless floor. Thank you, Roomba.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good product for the price- March 2, 2018
Super happy with my little Roomba. I have a dog at home which was the main reason for getting a robot vacuum and was a bit skeptical of it picking up the hair but it does great! It's not as high tech as some of the other ones so I have to be home to run it but that's fine with me. It gets the hair and the super fine dust plus it gets places that I wouldn't normally get to. It's not super noisy but watching TV with it in the room is something that I wouldn't recommend. It also doesn't like two of my rugs and gets stuck sometimes on those but I just pick them up before and it's good to go for 1.5 hours. Overall very happy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The affordable, automated house cleaning service- December 8, 2017
After you get the hang of how Roomba operates (it's really simpler than using an old-school vacuum), you'll be able to keep the rooms in your house pretty dang clean. Roombas won't completely replace all vacuuming since they can't reach every single nook and cranny you might need to clean, but they'll definitely bring the time you spend on this part of your cleaning routine very close to zero. If you have dreamed about getting house cleaning services, but didn't think you could afford them, the Roomba is actually a really nice way to go to get some relief. At least your carpets can be taken care of for you at a relatively low, fixed cost. Stop browsing and buy one!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.